Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Ieesha H.Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Lupe B.

BY HARIBO

4 oz Haribo Chewy And Gummy Candy

Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I Love that they came out with entire bags of one flavor. Such a great ideas for those who have favorite flavors or to use for themes. Great taste.
Martha D.
Lake City, FL
I love apple anything. These are my favorite gold bears. I love snacking on these when I am craving that perfect little bite of appley goodness.
Rochelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Gummy bears are delicious. I like the texture of these brands gummy bears. They aren't too soft it's a little more on the harder to chew side.
McKenzie m.
the green gummy bears are my favorite flavor so i was very very happy when i saw a package full of only green gummy bears . they are very yummy
Cecilia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Green is the best color flavor of the gummi bears! Red is a close second, had a xmas version one time with only those two and it was perfect!
Erica O.
Memphis , TN
Used these guys to make some vodka gummies to sell at the bar I manage. Went over fairly well. They definitely have a strong apple flavor
Tobi S.
My favorite gummy bears ever!! There is no brand better and the apples ones are the best. I love having a whole bag of the best flavor!!
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
I found these limited edition haribos, and I was excited! Sour apple flavor! I'm telling you, once you try them you will become hooked!
Tamarah O.
These are hard to find but when I do find them I usually buy them out. I love the green Apple and pineapple flavors but all are great.
Zachary N C.
Rogersville, TN
I will always love these , they bring back the old days as a kid 22nd these were a treat. As a grown up , I get lots of treats ! Lol
Charl L.