Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Ieesha H.Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Lupe B.

BY HARIBO

4 oz Haribo Chewy And Gummy Candy

Jynx M.
I am really thrilled that they are now selling the gummy bears separated by flavor. I really love the Apple flavor, it is nice not having to pick through the icky ones.
Christian B.
Charlotte, NC
Delicious, low calorie snack that satisfies by sugar cravings. Walmart had these snacks at a reasonable price! It's a good quality in comparison to the bargain brands. Highly recommend.
Alejandra G.
Fontana, CA
I love it they are a delicious gummy snack. They are not super hard to chew. I bought them at cvs. They're cheap and my kids love them. Definitely buyin again. I do recommend them.
Brayden W.
This is my favorite flavor of gummy bear. My mom knew that so when she went to my local heb and saw it and decided to but it for me. Definitely will buy over and over again.
Kayla B.
Galt, CA
These are my favorite out of all the kinds they have! I love green apple anything. Haha. I don't eat these too often but when I do, it's a nice treat, and has great flavor
NaNii B.
Clare , MI
Hands down these are my favorite gummie bears in American. I actually hide from my kids when I eat my bag. Lol. I can't share they are way too good for all that.
Kacy W.
Elkhart, IN
I tried these gummies as a coworker brought them into work. The green apple flavor was perfect. Not to sour or too sweet. If allowed I would have enjoyed the entire bag myself
Tracey B.
St. Louis
These are so good. I didn't think anything would pull us away from the traditional multi=flavored gummi bears, but I bought these when they were on sale and everyone loved them!
Sarah G.
Sultan, WA
A BAG FULL OF ONE OF MY FAVORITE COLORS!! If you love green apple, and if you love gummy bears.. this is your jam! I am so thankful to whomever created this idea.
Mahi M.
Queens Village, NY
I love the haribo gummy bears in general but these are probably my favorite out of the special ones. I love green and i love apples so hence these are my favs ♥
Charl L.