Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Ieesha H.Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Lupe B.

BY HARIBO

4 oz Haribo Chewy And Gummy Candy

angela q.
Stockton , CA
The best are the gummi bears. I love the green ones. Mines and my boyfriend favorites as a kid. Also good price at local dollar general. We eat this stuff when we go crazy on junk food which is every so many months
Tamindaukur S.
Winter Park, FL
Haribo was brilliant for creating these solid flavored bags. The watermelon is delicious as well but I love the green apple. I was so excited when I first seen them at Walgreens and nearly cleared out the shelf!
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
Who doesn't love green apple gummies!! So glad you can buy a bag of just this flavor alone. I like this flavor way better than the watermelon or cherry ones. They are delish!! I found these at the 99 cents store.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
This product wasn't a favorite of mine. I bought this from Walmart. I wouldn't recommend it. It is worse compared to other gummy candies. However it is a good value for the price but the taste isn't the best.
Lindsey H.
Johnson City, TN
I never really like these gummy bears. I know people love them. But I think they are too gooey. Like they are too hard to chew. I see people put them on ice cream and I couldn't do it. They are already hard enough.
Callie M.
Texarkana , TX
These are so good!!! I really hope they make the permanent because I enjoy being able to buy a bag of my favorite flavor instead of getting the variety because when I get those I end up picking out the flavors I don't like and it seems like a waste.
Carla P.
Blacksburg, VA
These are delicious! They have the best apple flavor and we get them periodically. They are very affordable and are always easy to find. Definitely a good bang for your buck. I would completely recommend!
Cierra M.
The first time I had these was when I went to Gaylord, Michigan. They don't sell these everywhere but if you ever find them I recommend buying them because they taste so good and they're affordable.
Sydney L.
Washougal
I love that this brand came out with bags that have all one color. Perfect for me since I only eat my favorite colors then give the other colors away. The apple flavor is by far one of my favorites
Tammy D.
arkport , ny
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The aooke was ij i think i =t could use more of an apple flavor. I dont think the flavor was very strong. I did like them they were alittle chew if the flavor was better i would love them.
Charl L.