Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Ieesha H.Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Lupe B.

BY HARIBO

4 oz Haribo Chewy And Gummy Candy

Danielle W.
Canton, GA
My husband is a gummy addict and we both loved the new apple flavor. It's so tangy and delicious. The texture was gummy like we like and there was no bitter after taste. I hope these stay around forever!! #gummylove
angela q.
Stockton , CA
The best are the gummi bears. I love the green ones. Mines and my boyfriend favorites as a kid. Also good price at local dollar general. We eat this stuff when we go crazy on junk food which is every so many months
Ashley R.
Orion, IL
The price was average to that of the gummi bears the flavor wasn't too bad compared to similar apple flavored treats in this category, I don't know if I would buy them again for myself but the kids enjoyed them so I may purchase if they are requested
Tamindaukur S.
Winter Park, FL
Haribo was brilliant for creating these solid flavored bags. The watermelon is delicious as well but I love the green apple. I was so excited when I first seen them at Walgreens and nearly cleared out the shelf!
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
This product wasn't a favorite of mine. I bought this from Walmart. I wouldn't recommend it. It is worse compared to other gummy candies. However it is a good value for the price but the taste isn't the best.
Callie M.
Texarkana, AR
These are so good!!! I really hope they make the permanent because I enjoy being able to buy a bag of my favorite flavor instead of getting the variety because when I get those I end up picking out the flavors I don't like and it seems like a waste.
Carla P.
Blacksburg, VA
These are delicious! They have the best apple flavor and we get them periodically. They are very affordable and are always easy to find. Definitely a good bang for your buck. I would completely recommend!
Cherish M.
Theodore, AL
These are great! If you love anything green apple flavored you'll like these. Only had once and can't seem to find them anywhere anymore. Good value but a little pricey for a small bag. Would repurchase.
Cierra M.
The first time I had these was when I went to Gaylord, Michigan. They don't sell these everywhere but if you ever find them I recommend buying them because they taste so good and they're affordable.
Sydney L.
Washougal
I love that this brand came out with bags that have all one color. Perfect for me since I only eat my favorite colors then give the other colors away. The apple flavor is by far one of my favorites
Charl L.