Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Ieesha H.Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Lupe B.

BY HARIBO

4 oz Haribo Chewy And Gummy Candy

Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Apple bears are my favorite candy ever for the movies (I sneak them in, don't tell anyone). They are so tart and sweet and fruity. I love the texture and that I can get a whole bag of green gummy bears which is my absolute favorite. I buy them all the time!
Cynthia T.
These are such a guilty pleasure! Not going to lie I sometimes eat these before the gym for a little boost before hand. The flavor selection is unreal and I have bought mine from giant, target, Walmart, etc. it's pretty easy to fine! Cheap too!
Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I absolutely love these. But they made me very confused because in the regular bag of gummy bears, the green ones are watermelon flavored. So when these were apple, I was disappointed because they deserve to be in the standard mixed packets.
Karen Z.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A great flavor! Usually I buy the mixed bag of gummy bears because there is more variety but the green apple ones have always been a favorite so I occasionally buy these too. A great candy and snack for those with a sweet tooth!
Kylie D.
These gummy's taste so good at totally recommend them because they're really fordable and they taste super good do good value which is also good to have a really nice flavor and I would totally recommend them to others
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
My husband is a gummy addict and we both loved the new apple flavor. It's so tangy and delicious. The texture was gummy like we like and there was no bitter after taste. I hope these stay around forever!! #gummylove
Sunshine K.
Philadelphia, PA
These are so freaking good! I super adore these! They are incredibly juicy and the flavor is exactly what you would want green apple to be! I normally find these at dollar stores so you know you can't beat the price!
Ashley R.
Orion, IL
The price was average to that of the gummi bears the flavor wasn't too bad compared to similar apple flavored treats in this category, I don't know if I would buy them again for myself but the kids enjoyed them so I may purchase if they are requested
angela q.
Stockton , CA
The best are the gummi bears. I love the green ones. Mines and my boyfriend favorites as a kid. Also good price at local dollar general. We eat this stuff when we go crazy on junk food which is every so many months
Tamindaukur S.
Winter Park, FL
Haribo was brilliant for creating these solid flavored bags. The watermelon is delicious as well but I love the green apple. I was so excited when I first seen them at Walgreens and nearly cleared out the shelf!
Charl L.