Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Ieesha H.Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Lupe B.

BY HARIBO

4 oz Haribo Chewy And Gummy Candy

Charlotte H.
England
Could literally eat this all day they’re my favourite flavoured gummy sweets because they’re so cute and taste really nice
Tilly J.
MANCHESTER, MANCHESTER
Good snack, my favourite ever haribo and I'm so glad they have a pack for just my favourite. Try them, they are so goood!
Libby S.
Chester, England
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Very delicious and taste amazing! So chewy and just love how cute they are! I would definitely buy again great price!!
Jayne B.
These are the most amazing gummy sweets I have ever tried. Can't seem to find them now so they need to bring them back!
Sophie P.
Gorton, Manchester
OBSESSED!!!! You need to try these, Everyone loves haribo. Good value and last for an age. There so mouth watering img
Rachel V.
Burnley, LANCS
The best Haribo sweets ever to exist! Yummy Apple flavour and very very moreish. If you haven't tried them, why not?!
Gabriela M.
Curicó
Apple gummy candies are my favorite ever, and Haribo is my favorite brand for gummy bears and sweet gummy candies
Francisca P.
Muy bueno su sabor olor textura me encanta los dulces sabor a manzana y más este que me gustó tanto es muy bueno
Blessing y.
Omg these gummibears are my favorite of all the time!! The taste is sooo good. I'm obsessed with these!
Chawey S.
N7 8QR
I love the taste of apple, so apple and candy in one go is amazing for me, I enjoy this all the time
Charl L.