Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Ieesha H.Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Lupe B.

BY HARIBO

4 oz Haribo Chewy And Gummy Candy

Annie C.
Mill Field Avenue , Countesthorpe
Coming from someone who is always disappointed at the amount of green sweets in a bag this product is the best thing ever. It is the only one of its kind on the market and a down right genius idea!
Chantelle B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You can’t go wrong with Haribo, they’re one of my go to candies, perfectly flavoured and cheap and travel size. Great value for money and so many different varieties.
Max H.
Canterbury
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn’t love candy? Well I think they are some of the most delicious, tasty candies on the market. Definitely my favourite candy out there and I try and eat it everyday!!!
Indah P.
Benwell, Newcastle upon Tyne
Classic! Little bite size and perfect for travelling or packing in your handbag. Also available in Halal or Vegetarian option in affordable prices at selected stores. I love the assorted flavours, not too sweet. I always have supplies at home!
Johanna P.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the gummy bear of this brand. There are so soft and delicious. It can be mixed with everything like ice cream, frozen yogurt, cake... al kind of sweet desert
Brenda M.
greenwich, CT
They are my favorites besides being very hot they can also make a nice drink with vodka, being it a cocktail or a caipirinha, green apple is the best flavor, I amooo good too !!!!!!!!!❤❤❤❤ very goooood
Shannon P.
Durham
My favourite colour bear is the green ones since it's Apple and I love Apple things so these are perfect for me. I will definitely purchase these again.
Marta M.
Munich
Best candy! So delicious and affordable and diverse! I dont think any candy brand compares. You can buy them anywhere and make your day so much better.
muti g.
Yummy I love fruity chewy candy - I love sweets so much. They are my favourite thing to buy (except for make up). I do love them sooooooo muchh.
Charlotte H.
England
Could literally eat this all day they’re my favourite flavoured gummy sweets because they’re so cute and taste really nice
Charl L.