Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Ieesha H.Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Lupe B.

BY HARIBO

4 oz Haribo Chewy And Gummy Candy

Jenae E.
Mt Pleasant, MI
A fresh, great flavor of Apple all in a gummy. A sugary snack that will please the taste bus. I highly recommend
Isiah K.
San Diego, California
Tastes great one of the best flavors created by haribo also tastes exactly like apple and was also nice to enjoy
Jacquelina W.
Crestview, FL
Who doesn't love gummy bears?? I know that I do!!! These never get d especially when it is your favorite flavor.
Javira A.
By far the very best candy in the world lol I'm a major candy fanatic green apple 🍏 and strawberry 🍓 are the best
Kara B.
Culver City, CA
Oh the apple gold bears taste soo sweet and delicious. We get ours at cvs or target food movie theater treats!
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
I loovvee these very good and squishy bears specially the one with all flavors the best gummy bears i promisee
Gloria Jean C.
Green Creek , NJ
Hello green apple fans!!! These are amazing. Soft and chewy but never slimy. Leaves you wanting more and more.
Destiny I.
Cedar grove, WV
I do not care for these. They are so hard. I've tried multiple flavors and they are all almost to hard to bite
Jezeal B.
Stockton, CA
Yum yum I feel like a child when I eat these I love me some gummy my favorite band when its not sold out here.
Nikki K.
Fairmont, WV
We give these gummies to our kids after they finish a long race so that they can get their sugar intake back up
Charl L.