Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Ieesha H.Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Lupe B.

BY HARIBO

4 oz Haribo Chewy And Gummy Candy

Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
These are definitely the best flavor of gummy bears. I wish I could still find these in the stores. They were only $1
Susan C.
Elgin, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy! I love Hairbo gummy bears, especially this kind! I love that this brand isn't hard and has excellent taste! 😍
Keisha R.
Boston, MA
haribo brand in general is amazing i love all their candies , they have such a wonderful taste and is really chewy
Brandi H.
Signal Hill , CA
Apple gummies are so goood I can't! And these are just fabulous! You get quite a lot for the price which is great!
Knycole S.
Fort Worth, TX
I am so happy that we're able to purchase a bag with only our favorite flavor. The happiness and deliciousness x50!
yuyuliavio V.
So yummy, chewy, soft and sweet! Love eating these gummy bears. I wished they have bigger bags available in stores.
Brittany P.
These limited edition apple bears are soo hooked. I ate this bag so quickly. Best flavor! I love these little bears
Sami K.
The taste is great I just wish they would make them a little less difficult to chew. My jaw hurts by the 3rd bite.
Nikki Y.
These are delicious. Apple is one of my favorite flavors it taste just like an apple. Great value but hard to find.
Isiah K.
San Diego, California
Tastes great one of the best flavors created by haribo also tastes exactly like apple and was also nice to enjoy
Charl L.