Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Ieesha H.Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Lupe B.

BY HARIBO

4 oz Haribo Chewy And Gummy Candy

Meg C.
Austin
Green apple products tend to turn my skin a bright green but thankfully these only tinge my skin a light, yellowish green.
Makala M.
Roy, UT
I buy these for my boyfriend all the time. He loves haribo gummy bears and they're the best gift around when he's cranky.
Rebekah C.
so delicious! i love being able to get a bag of only my favorite flavor. haribo makes THE best gummy bears of all times
Annissa M.
I recently tried these and I fell in love with the taste. I love the cola and regulars too but these have become a fav.
Kati S.
Joplin
I love apple and gummies so this is the most amazing thing ever. Only thing is in my area they are really hard to find
Breanna O.
Santa Clara, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Taste good, perfect size but sometimes when I do buy from certain stores these gummies are a bit hard and way to chewy
Ashley M.
Fernley, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These gummies are AWESOME!!!!!! They really do have a great apple taste with the same texture I love from the original
Natanya A.
tucson, AZ
so, I didnt know they made this flavor until recently and I am in LOVE with them. it is so rich in flavor. I love them.
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you are a fan of Haribo Gold-Bears, and green gummy bears are your fav. You will love the green Apple gummy bears.
Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
These are definitely the best flavor of gummy bears. I wish I could still find these in the stores. They were only $1
Charl L.