Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Ieesha H.Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Lupe B.

BY HARIBO

4 oz Haribo Chewy And Gummy Candy

Christel J.
San Diego, CA
So, I'm actually allergic to these and still eat them occasionally. I'm obsessed with the Apple flavor and I don't have to pick out the orange and lemon ones (I'm really allergic to those flavors). Haribo made my dreams come true with this entire bag of all Apple flavored candy!
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn't like gummi bears?! Haribo is our favorite brand when it comes to gummi candy. I'm so happy they have these limited edition bags, because I love green apple flavored anything!! These are amazing! Great tasting, the right amount of sweetness & right amount of tartness. I loved them so much I went back to purchase a couple of more bags!
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
Not a huge fan of gummy bears I do like them some of the flavors are quite odd and I do not eat them that often very rarely I actually prefer the Coca-Cola gummy bottles versus the gummy bears I am of course I'd recommend it to someone else just because I don't like the gummy bears doesn't mean someone else won't like them
Raquel K.
I love this flavor and this used to be my go to brand but lately the bags I have purchased have been very tough to chew. I was so disappointed because green apple anything is one of my tip candy choices but the texture of these made my jaw hurt. Please bring back the original soft formula!
Erin K.
Clearwater, FL
To be honest, as an apple flavor gummy, it doesn't taste too bad. I'm just not the biggest fan of apple flavor. When green candies used to be lime flavored, they were delicious. But then all these candy manufacturers are changing to apple flavoring for some reason. And I am disappointed.
Erica S.
Aurora, CO
Huge fan of green apple flavor candies and this is my favorite! I love gummy bears to begin with so when I found these I screamed! They taste so good. Only thing I wish is that they came in a bigger package, but that's because I never want to run out! Lol definitely with the buy!
Blake C.
Brownfield
Nothing is better than getting a bag full of your favorite flavor of gummy bears. This company makes it easy to get the good and Ditch the bad by offering one flavor only bags! If you have a special flavor that sticks out above the rest, you should definitely try these.
Gina C.
Haribro is my favorite brand of gummy bears! I've been eating them for ten years or so! I came across the apple flavored ones and had to give them a try! My new favorite! I could not stop eating these! I wish they were sold at more stores bc I cant always find these!
Marlene M.
Kissimmee, FL
The best thing Haribo could have ever done is taken my favorite flavor and just giving us the opportunity of getting a bag of just that. I love their convenient prices and how you can find them almost everywhere including gas stations for a quick pick me up.
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Apple bears are my favorite candy ever for the movies (I sneak them in, don't tell anyone). They are so tart and sweet and fruity. I love the texture and that I can get a whole bag of green gummy bears which is my absolute favorite. I buy them all the time!
Charl L.