Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Ieesha H.Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Lupe B.

BY HARIBO

4 oz Haribo Chewy And Gummy Candy

Jaime M.
Colchester, CT
Green apple is one of my all time favorite flavors so I love that Haribo offers a bag of dummies exclusively in this flavor. I don't particularly like orange flavored gummies so to me, this is a great value because I can avoid having flavors I dislike in my bag.
Christel J.
San Diego, CA
So, I'm actually allergic to these and still eat them occasionally. I'm obsessed with the Apple flavor and I don't have to pick out the orange and lemon ones (I'm really allergic to those flavors). Haribo made my dreams come true with this entire bag of all Apple flavored candy!
Daniella M.
Carson, CA
Green apple is my favorite of the candy bunch. When these came out I was so excited. Gold bears are my favorite gummy candy! The green apple was a bit disappointing for me however. The flavor wasn't there, and it was too sweet to be green apple. Needs more tart flavor to be on point with the flavor.
Ashley R.
Orion, IL
The price was average to that of the gummi bears the flavor wasn't too bad compared to similar apple flavored treats in this category, I don't know if I would buy them again for myself but the kids enjoyed them so I may purchase if they are requested
Cherish M.
Theodore , AL
These are great! If you love anything green apple flavored you'll like these. Only had once and can't seem to find them anywhere anymore. Good value but a little pricey for a small bag. Would repurchase.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
When my 99 cent only stores had these I was so surprised ive never seen different flavored haribo gummies and I snatched as many as I could especially since the green apple flavor taste amazing !
Samantha D.
these are surprisingly very good! They are not sour as you would think since it is green apple. It has a very distinct apple taste and are very yummy! No other gummy bears compare to Haribo!
Christina M.
San Antonio, TX
He's always been my favorite gummy bear since a kid and now that they come with different flavors is the bomb my favorite Is candy apple and I'm so glad they come in a bag of its own and I don't have to pick them all out
Kristen D.
I love gummy bears! These are definitely the best. Thy taste great and are a value in their price. You can find them at many grocery stores and drug stores, making it convenient to buy.
Alyssa R.
Denham Springs
I'm a big fan of gummy candy. So I loved these. I think they are super affordable and adorable. They have a great flavor. It's a nice little treat every once in a while!
Charl L.