HARIBO Gold Bears, 22.8 Oz, Tub Of 54 Packs uploaded by Layal L.

BY HARIBO

These delicious gummy bears are as fun to play with as they are to eat. The packs are individually wrapped for simple portion control and distributing, so you can leave them in a bag, candy dish or desk drawer for snacking any time. Tasty gummies offer a burst of flavor. Individually wrapped packs are great for a quick snack. HARIBO Gold Bears, 22.8 Oz, Tub Of 54 Packs is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by HARIBO. see more...

Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
HAIRBO bears are the number one when it comes to gummy bears!! This brand is best at what they do , which is making the yummiest bears!! I bought the value pack from Spencer’s !! worth it
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We've tried so many types of gummy bears but these are by far the best. I like them fresh but my sister likes them hard so I have to steal the red and white ones before they get hard. Lucky for me theres more red :) Have ordered several different versions, and the Haribo are hands down the best, most flavorful and enjoyable. They are worth the small difference in price!
marie t.
El Sobrante, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite gummy bears in the world! They are hard for some reason but that makes them so much better! No gummy bears compare to these. The flavors are delicious! I will never tire of these gummy bears
Heather D.
These are my favorite gummy bears. I love them on frozen yogurt! They taste great not overly sweet. I've bought these at target and Walmart, they are reasonably priced.
Donna M.
DeRidder
Nothing like the golden bag of those tiny little heavenly bears, the flavors are so much better than any other brand, they are great for the little ones to eat and snack on, I buy them at just about any store they are always available. I tell everyone they are the best
Amanda S.
These are my favorite gummy candies in the whole wide world! Excellent pricing, delicious flavors, and definitely stay soft and chewy for a longer time than other competitors. I thoroughly enjoy them and recommend them to others looking for this type of candy.
Kaci Y.
Travis AFB, CA
These have been my holy grail, favorite candy since I was a little kid. Now my husband buys them for me when I’m having a bad day because he knows how much I love them! They taste great and there is no other brand of gummy bears that taste half as good as Haribo does!
Kylie V.
North Liberty, IA
Haribo gummy bears have always been a favorite of mine. The flavors are great and they are not too hard or too chewy. I believe they are the best of their kind and think they are a great treat.  I do not eat them often, but do tend to chose these when ever going on long car rides!
Danielle R.
Rootstown, OH
The real OG's (original gummies) of the game! These little bears take me back years. They are juicy, chewy and flavorful. I purchase these gummy bears for every road trip I take. They are a great low calorie, high flavorful snack!
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have always been my favorite gummy bears since I was young and now I have introduced my children to them also. We buy these at Walmart or target. They are not very expensive and we always like to have some in the house.
Victoria F.