Haribo Ginger-Lemon Gummi Candy uploaded by Marion L.

BY HARIBO

Twelve 4 Ounce Bags of Haribo Ginger Lemon Candy

Justine A.
2061 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I absolutely loved these! They have a great lemon flavor with a little ginger kick. I was so glad that I finally found them in the store. I love them and think they are really good.
Jennifer S.
Los Angeles, CA
These are pretty decent, but not a candy I would devour on the regular. I feel like they might be nice as a garnish on a cocktail of sorts though. I also like them if I have an upset stomach cuz the ginger typically has a calming effect.
Paula B.
Richmond, VA
these are good! i had never tried them until recently, and i love the ginger flavor combined with classic haribo gummy candy ! my favorite have to be the gummy bears, but these might become a close second! i love ginger and it also helps to soothe my stomach
Ivey S.
Alpharetta , GA
Ew. So so gross. If you don't love ginger do not get these. I thought they would be primarily lemon but I was wrong. GINGER lemon in my opinion haha. Just not my favorite but I'm sure someone out there loves them!
Kayla P.
Riverbank, CA
Definitely don't like these. Felt that I should have been eating these only if I was sick. The taste is too strong for my liking. Though affordable, I wouldn't buy again. The flavor is just not right for me.
Elena C.
San Jose, CA
They are citric and a bit sour. I like that the candy is soft and they smell like gummy bears. Does stick to my teeth but are not harsh or feel pain on my cavities.
Ange W.
Good but not intense ginger flavour. I'll eat it as a snack on road trips to keep slight nausea at bay but when it gets bad I still have to turn to legit candied ginger from TJ's. It's really hard to find but really delicious. Unlike some other candies, it doesn't stand up well to heat. Ordered some and upon arrival, was a soft mess which even a stint in the freezer didn't help.
Soraida H.
Minneapolis, MN
My absolute favorite gummies. I always keep a pack of them in my bag. Nice and spicy, not too sweet. Very good for a tummy ache as well. I get them at World Market, they usually have deals on Haribo gummy candies. I just wish they had more per bag!
Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
I bought these expecting they would have the flavor of my favorite lemon hard candy. I have to say I was disappointed because of that. It isn't a bad taste but not what I was expecting. The flavor was not bad and I usually enjoy this brand, but I won't be buying these again.
Taylor P.
Columbia
I love these candies. It's refreshing and sweet but not too sweet. I have no shame in eating a whole bag by myself. This is probably my favorite haribo candy to be honest. I wish it came in a larger size bag. Totally worth the purchase though. Addicted!
Justine A.
2061 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Where does one buy these? I've never seen this Haribo variety in the stores.
Victoria F.