BY HARIBO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

HARIBO Fruity-Frutti Gummi Candy: Liquid-filled gummi candy Made with fruit juice No artificial colors Kids and grown-ups love it so The happy world of HARIBO

cass g.
cass g.
Tomball, TX
I love these candies they are s good and cheep, maybe for a snack on the road or just something to fill you up and ask really good for the little ones to eat when your in the car or snack to fill up till dinner time or something you can pack in a lunch or something like that. Very good and tons of flavor,the basic gummy bears from this company are really good too!
Connie A.
Connie A.
Seguin, Texas
I've loved gummi candies since I was a kid. Haribo is the first gummy bear I ever tried, and still my favorite. These are always at my local grocery store, so I pick up a bag whenever I need something sweet. You'll chew on these a while, with their gummy texture. Enjoy!
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Gresham, OR
Easily one of my favorite brands of gummy candies! Always great quality, consistent taste, and a low price point. You cant go wrong with a classic like this!!!! I'll always reach for Haribo first if its available, you cant beat it! I always recommend it to friends.
hailey g.
hailey g.
This candy is really good! Everyone that I recommend this to end up loving it. I don't buy this often but when I do I always love to purchase a couple of bags. For the price you get a lot. Plus the candy shapes are adorable. I would recommend this to others.
Hanaa L.
Hanaa L.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
When i pick any gummy candies at the supermarket i always reach for Haribo , and for this specific kind , when it comes to the price , it wasn't that expensive , pretty happy with the quality and the quantity as well , although it gives my hard time digesting
Kalleigh G.
Kalleigh G.
Well let's be honest anything by Haribo is amazing. I usually get mine from Germany when my aunt comes home. I don't know how much they cost because I never buy them. I would highly recommend these. Taste amazing in the mouth.
JMacs R.
JMacs R.
College Sta, TX
I love Hairbo gummies. They have so much more flavor than other Gummi brands. They have lots of varieties and fruit flavors. Two thumbs up for the entire Hairbo brand in terms of quality, taste and selection.
Martha I.
Martha I.
Columbia, MO
I eat Haribo candies since I am a kid, and I have always loved them. It is really tasty and it is the best gummy bears on the market for me, it has good value and flavor also. I would recommend it.
Kelsey E.
Kelsey E.
Bolivar, OH
Very tasty candy. Love the fact that they are make with real fruit juice. You can even taste the different flavors of the gummy bears which most are really only one flavor just different colors.
Brayan G.
Brayan G.
Coral Gables, FL
These gummi candies are amazing I really recommend. I don't really know what it is about them they just bring this taste of childhood and memories back to me that make me enjoy them.