BY HARIBO

Assorted fruit flavors as fresh as nature's own. Includes Cherry, Grapefruit, Lime, Orange, Passion Fruit and Peach.

Buy on www.ama...
Fran F.
Fruit Salad is one of my favorite Haribo offerings. I'm all about taste and texture and this gummy scores high on both. The flavor is sweet without being too sweet and the candies have just the right amount of a firm chew you expect of a sugar coated jelly gummy. The grapefruit slices are out of this world. Highly recommend.
Luz Paola M.
To tell the truth I had not tried them until I travel to Germany, I really like their flavors, but I do not like the taste of the yellow gum, they are simple flavor and they are not my delirium personally, I like the gomitas with more flavor, but I would buy them again
Deanna J.
Normandy Park, WA
Very sweet but the fruit flavor is good. I buy these as gifts, stocking stuffers and sometimes for parties I throw. Even recently we had a movie viewing party and my girlfriends loved the old throwback candies. Haribo is a trusted brand of sweets! Yum!
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
This is my favorite haribo candy! It's such a good mix of sweet and sour . I think my favorite is the little citrus slice . You can't really compare these to another candy out there. Sour patch is kind of in its own lane with distinctive flavor . These are just plain good and original
Stephanie M.
Fairfax, VA
This is one of my favorite candies ever. I love the variety of flavors and how they're not ridiculously sugary. It's a tad bit more expensive than generic candies but it's well worth their quality. I keep a couple bags of these in my apartment because they're that good.
Jola M.
Ann Arbor, MI
I LOVE all Haribo candies and gummies. It sometimes makes my teeth hurt because they can be sensitive, but the snacks are so sweet and delicious that I can't help it. I repurchase from time to time but not too often due to how sensitive my teeth can be
Mia J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these gummies! I am a huge fan of peaches, and other fruit gummies, and I l or how they are all together in one bag! They are very inexpensive and has a ton! They tasted amazing and I love the different fruit gummies!
Bee K.
Saco, ME
Haribo is the deal. I don't trust anyone who isn't into Haribo. I wish we had as many varieties of Haribo in the US as they have in Europe, but the ones we do get are legit. And there's the internet for the rest. I guess.
Jess R.
New Castle, DE
No me gustan las golosinas con azúcar, pero tengo que decir que estas no me desagradan en absoluto. Están muy buenas y su precio es excelente. La suelo comprar en super mercados. Sin duda las recomiendo.
Stephanie C.
Surprise, AZ
The flavors are awesome but the only downside is they stick to your teeth. I found my self picking at my teeth after every single one that I ate.. also my teeth started to ache after eating only a couple, way too much sugar!
Felicia P.
Brooksville, FL
I've never heard of this before how is it?
Victoria F.