HARIBO Frogs Gummi Candy uploaded by Grenee D.HARIBO Frogs Gummi Candy uploaded by Grenee D.

BY HARIBO

HARIBO gummi FROGS with half-foam and half-gummi consistency with a fruity peach flavor - ready to hop into your mouth!

• I've been eating on these suckers for 20 years, but I can't place...4 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to get these?? My mom would die if I got t...2 Answers
Shaun G.
Shaun G.
North Miami, FL
My favorite! I love these gummy frogs. They have a type of marshmallow coated back that melt in your mouth. I was only able to find these at Epcot when visiting Disney but now I find them all over the place. They have a bit of peach taste too.
shantel B.
shantel B.
Midland, TX
What kid (or adult for that matter) doesn't like candy? These are a great addition to your loved candy treats as they not only taste delicious but they are also frog shaped. This is a nice surprise for a frog loving kid (or adult)!
Grenee D.
Grenee D.
Bronx, NY
I love these ! So chewy and tangy and not overly sweet. It does leave a slightly artificial taste in your mouth but definitely a fun snack and they are so cute!! I can't get enough cuteness out of these little froggies.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these gummies they are just amazing plus they have little mini colorful versions of the same frog gummies and those are amazing also! I used to buy these everyday after school!!! Love them!!!!
Shon M.
Shon M.
Savannah, GA
Haribo has different types of gummy candies. They are best if you are able to get them from Germany. I know it sounds weird but they are not the same when they are made in the United States.
Emily M.
Emily M.
These are so delicious! One side is fruity and the other is creamy or marshmallowy... They are chewy, but not the kind that would rip your fillings out. They are a light and chewy treat!
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Those are my favorites! The fruity green and than the softer creamy white part are a perfect mix!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love the Haribo gummies!!!!! I used to always eat these as a kid and they taste amazing
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Gibsonia, PA
Love these. They taste like apple, which I didn't expect. Nice afternoon treat!
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Midwest City, OK
These are so stinkin' cute and taste pretty good too. The little ones loved them and the price wasn't that bad either. Got the bang for my buck. It has that Haribo chew to it. You all know what I am talking about. I would recommend this to everyone... Especially the frog lovers out there.
Tam K.
Tam K.
I've been eating on these suckers for 20 years, but I can't place the flavor. Can anyone figure it out?
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
Bothell, WA
Does anyone know where to get these?? My mom would die if I got them for her....in a good way