HARIBO Frogs Gummi Candy uploaded by Grenee D.HARIBO Frogs Gummi Candy uploaded by Grenee D.

BY HARIBO

HARIBO gummi FROGS with half-foam and half-gummi consistency with a fruity peach flavor - ready to hop into your mouth!

• I've been eating on these suckers for 20 years, but I can...4 Answers
  • Are these delicious?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to get these?? My mom would die if...2 Answers
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
The frogs are my favorite! It brings back childhood memories. The flavor is on point for these gummies. This is the best brand of gummies too! Bought them at the corner store. My nieces and nephews love when I bring these for them.
Dr A.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is so amazing , not good for you because of the gelatin but I don’t care for that. I take it on my cheat days and I love the flavor as well. It’s not yucky and it’s affordable as well . I always get it at cermak checkout , it’s like a tradition whenever I shop there .
Sarah F.
Columbus , OH
I am not a fan of gummy candy at all but these were delicious. The texture was great - usually the worst part for me! It had a great lime flavor, too. I would definitely buy these and recommend them to others.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Haribo gummys because they are sweet and chewy and very easy to chew. They aren't hard ever! And they don't get stuck in your teeth they are really sweet and love the colors of them they are so delicious.
Lexi C.
These are literally my favorite candy of all time. They are a little harder to find in America so whenever I find a place that has them I grab a few bags. They are so good and not too pricey. Definitely recommend these!
Tara T.
These have recently been my favorite HARIBO candy. They taste like peaches! But look like frogs! Basically a peachy-o but in the shape of a frog. Wish I had a bag now.
Grenee D.
Bronx, NY
I love these ! So chewy and tangy and not overly sweet. It does leave a slightly artificial taste in your mouth but definitely a fun snack and they are so cute!! I can't get enough cuteness out of these little froggies.
Andree H.
Newhall, CA
This is a family favorite. The kids love the fun shape. I usually buy these at sweet factory or at the local market. The price for a bag is under $3. The white part of the frogs belly is almost marshmallow-like. The green part is gummy. That's the best way I can explain the texture. Overall I would definitely buy these again.
Alexandria S.
Midwest City, OK
These are so stinkin' cute and taste pretty good too. The little ones loved them and the price wasn't that bad either. Got the bang for my buck. It has that Haribo chew to it. You all know what I am talking about. I would recommend this to everyone... Especially the frog lovers out there.
Raven R.
Millburn, NJ
I would never eat a real frog but a gummy frog sign me up. I mean honestly I would eat a gummy anything, even gummy penis's but we are talking about frogs here so I would say that I rate these frogs in line with the gummy penis's but above the coke bottles.
Tam K.
I've been eating on these suckers for 20 years, but I can't place the flavor. Can anyone figure it out?
Angelica H.
Bothell, WA
Does anyone know where to get these?? My mom would die if I got them for her....in a good way
Victoria F.