HARIBO Fizzy Cola Gummi Candy uploaded by Saouli A.

BY HARIBO

Cola flavored gummi bottles with a sour, tangy & sweet coating.

• Are these the same as the cola bottles from the tangfasti...1 Answers
  • Where can I find these!? I love the regular ones so I wan...4 Answers
  • Can these be brought online?2 Answers
HARIBO Fizzy Cola Gummi Candy
  • "The sugar coated ones are indeed delicious ones and i like to play arounf and pretend to actually drink them and they taste just like the drink!" in 3 reviews
  • "These are my all time favorite sour gummy from Haribo!" in 2 reviews
  • "Even as a kid they were my absolute favorite candy." in 1 review
  • "The fizzy cola gummies are my all time favorite candy!" in 1 review
  • "One of my all time favorite candies from my childhood." in 1 review
IRAM S.
Haribo makes one of the best gummi candies, I enjoy the ones made it turkey because the source of Gelatin is from cows rather than pigs. these are my go to comfort snack and also when I want to get something for anyone young in my family the gift bag always includes one of these. HARIBO Happy Cola Gummi Candy
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
So tasty! These are my boyfriends favorite candies. They are actually hard to come across with the sugar on them. I don’t usually like gummy candies but I ate these when I got the munchies and could not put them down! Really good.
Louisa K.
Haribo macht Kinder froh, und Erwachsene ebenso! I love Haribo in general, but the fizzy cola gummies are my fave! I probably eat a pack a month.(which can't be good for me, but I can't help it!) At the moment my family sends me these directly from Germany, so i'd love to know where I can get them from here in NYC??
Melissa O.
Lakeland, FL
I love all Haribo products.  The gummies from this company are so much better than any others.  You usually see a higher price tag but it's well worth it for me.  These coke gummies bring back so many childhood memories.  I have a hard time resisting any Haribo product.
Alex S.
Owings, MD
I really enjoy these gummies a lot. They have a genuine cola taste to them. The only reason why I would give them four stars is because after a certain amount you get a stomach ache from them which I guess is true with any candy. This candy I feel as if it takes in sooner though
Isabella F.
Irving, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these fizzy cola gummies. It does taste a lot like soda pop and then the "sour" aspect is what gives it the fizzy taste.
It is pretty affordable but I do have trouble buying this. I usually just find it at the World Market where you can find most Haribo products.
Cassidy L.
Pittsburgh, PA
These take me back to when I was a kid! These sweet, cola tasting gummi's are the perfect candy for any time. They are the perfect size and every single one of them are flavorful and just as good as the last. To anyone who likes cola taste, these are perfect for you!
Becky H.
Stormville, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are...weird, but I really like them! Haribo gummies are a chewier texture than a lot of gummi candies, which I like. They are a little hard to find sometimes though. The funny thing is that I don't even like cola sodas, but I really enjoy these candies!
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
Everything Haribo is just amazing! I brought back so much of it from Germany, they're just so good and such great classics. The line has such a very wide variety of products that you could purchase dozens of unique candies! All so freaking yummy and great classics.
Tawnee W.
Farmington
Happy Cola's are my favorite so maybe my expectations were too high, but the flavor was a little off on these.  There was nothing fizzy about them, but instead they missed the delicious flavor of their look-a-like Happy Cola's.  I don't think I'll buy these again.
Kayla H.
Hazard, KY
Where can I find these!? I love the regular ones so I want to try these so bad!
Crystal F.
Milford, CT
Can these be brought online?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are these worth trying???
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are these the same as the cola bottles from the tangfastics bag?
Sadie F.
Lady Lake, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What do these taste like ?