HARIBO Dinosaurs Gummi Candy uploaded by Christine  S.HARIBO Dinosaurs Gummi Candy uploaded by Dusti W.

BY HARIBO

A blast from the past. Gummi Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Triceratops and Stegosaurus roar with the following flavors: Banana, Black Currant, Mango, Melon and Strawberry.

• Isso é doce ou salgado? Azedo? O que é isso?1 Answers
  • What stores sell this product?1 Answers
  • They look good but are they really tough to chew?1 Answers
HARIBO Dinosaurs Gummi Candy
I only give 5 stars if it is GREAT. These candies are so delicious. I bite on them chew them slowly or just enjoy them up in small handfuls. The bag they come in is goid plastic not the kind you open a bit and it tears down the SIDE SO VERY ANNOYING. I love this treat, I keep a bag or two in my desk foe emergency. Try them you will be surprised at how fast you start spreading the word and sharing.
Paola T.
Napa, CA
These used to be my favorite as a kid now my little brother and sister enjoy them .Their really sweet and gummy (if your looking to bribe your kids with doing their homework, choose these)I'm only 18 but they still work ,I get one gummy every twenty pages of a book 😂😂
Jessica S.
Kalae
These are one of my favorite Haribo gummies. Super flavorful, and juicy. I can't resist buying them when I see them in my grocery store. Definitely do not pass these up if you see them. Way better than the Haribo gummy bears. I would buy again and again.
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
This was my go to snack for school, my mom would sometimes pack them in my lunch for school and I would be so happy when she did, I still eat them now lol, my sister doesn't like her kids eating those so I don't get to share the experience 🙄
Eileen P.
Hesperia, CA
Haribo is the go to candy product!!!!! I swear on everything their gummies are absolutely amazing this was always the candy my dad would get us as little kids and it would always be so delicious.
Maribel H.
Hayward
Definetely some of the best brands in candy! Haribo always nails it! They have sour gummy worms and gummy bears such great flavors and deliciously chewy
Lesley R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Haribo gummies + dinosaurs= num num num... Winning! I love 'em my kid loves 'em. It's a great treat to have. I discovered these treats at Walmart.
Becky M.
Milwaukee, WI
I purchased these at a gas station. I love them. They are my number one choice for gummies. They are not at all hard but soft and chewy goodness.
Jasmine A.
I am a huge fan of any Haribo candy ! I have loved all their candy since I can remember and it still something I grab for when in need of sweets
Emma C.
Salisbury, NC
I absolutely love Haribo gummies they are my favorite brand indefinitely. They are simply tasty while giving fun shapes to eat
Taylor M.
These look delicious! Where can I find them in Orange County, Ca?
Makayla R.
Douglasville, GA
They look good. Where can I find them in Atlanta, Georgia.
Elisa E.
Springfield , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What stores sell this product?
Liany R.
Belém
Isso é doce ou salgado? Azedo? O que é isso?
Leah N.
Orlando , FL
They look good but are they really tough to chew?