HARIBO Croco uploaded by Lucie G.

BY HARIBO

Suitable for consumers with Halal dietary requirements - a fruity mix of foam & gummy crocodiles.

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly D.
These are so tough and rubbery. I love gummy snacks but these are terrible. I prefer soft and chewy gummy bears and snacks. I will not repurchase these because there are so many better brands. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
n/a n.
These are very good. I love gummy bears. One day I saw an ad for these gummies. I went out to buy them and they tasted great. There inexpensive. They are also very good for a snack as well. I will recommend this to others.
Marsha P.
Very good and a great on the road treat yo eat. It isn't a rubbery after taste or bitter its great in value as well . It's very cheap and you get a lot of it . The flavors are great it is very worth buying and trying
Emily R.
Grand Rapids , MN
I love their gummy bears and I'm so excited that they made ones in different shapes! Especially for the kids. The Crocos, Dinosaurs, etc. super cute! They taste amazing although probably not the most healthy. But it's a good treat every once in a while!
Courtney B.
Forest, VA
How fun are these? Instead of traditional bears, they're in the shape of little crocodiles. These would be great with a crocodile themed party or even a Peter Pan. I would recommend. Now I really want some gummies!
Monique J.
These are my favorite candies. Not only do they taste great, and but they don't lose their shape when it's warm out. Also don't taste like rubber or plastic. I highly recommend Haribo if you're a gummy fan.
Jazmyne W.
Louisville, KY
I have always loved the slogan and the packaging of this product. I also love the taste and my absolute favorite flavor for these gummy beats is pineapple! I love the assorted colors in the taste!!!!!!!
Lindsey S.
Elmwood, NE
Haribo has the best gummy bears! They are very full of flavor and are very cute. They do not cost much for the size of bag you get. You can buy it at pretty much any store that has candy. These are definitely worth buying.
Brittany K.
Who doesn't LOVE haribo gummies ?! They are fantastic. I haven't tried one that I don't like. I do like these better than the generic brands. I purchased from walmart and I could recommend these to others
Karin S.
Key West, FL
My child loves them, especially the crocs because we live in Florida with them. He also likes to decorate cupcakes with them. Croc-cakes are fun on rainy afternoons.
Marianne W.
Cape coral
Do they stick to your teeth?
Allison M.
Are these gummies difficult to chew?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are these squishy???
Marianne W.
Cape coral
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
Where can I find these in Portland Oregon?!