BY HARIBO

Suitable for consumers with Halal dietary requirements - a fruity mix of foam & gummy crocodiles.

Buy on Amazon
Cathryn D.
Townville , SC
A friends daughter is allergic to eggs but she can have these little gummies her face gets so excited when she sees them because there arent too many types of sweets she can eat. We keep these on hand for when she comes over and for me a little snack haha!
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
The crocodiles are some of my favorites ever! For some reason I love them even more than they're already amazing gummy bears. They have so much flavor and I like how chewy the thicker crocodiles are. I'm going to buy these again asap!
Taline A.
Jersey City , NJ
Seriously haven't had anything from Haribo that I didn't like! Texture is good, flavor is good, and variety is great! They have so many different shapes and flavors and colors. They're just fun and yummy!
Wendy W.
Haribo is a fantastic treat to share with friends.  Fresh and chewy with tons of flavor.  Brings a smile to everyone face.  Always easy to find at the grocery store and at a low cost.
Joanna M.
Haribo gummy bears are my ultimate favorite candies!  Haribo sour gummy bears are also my favoritie. My second favote would be the Haribo Cola gummy bottles.  You can find Haribo in almost every grocery store, convenient store or gas station. I love Haribo!
Kimberly D.
These are so tough and rubbery. I love gummy snacks but these are terrible. I prefer soft and chewy gummy bears and snacks. I will not repurchase these because there are so many better brands. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Demi L.
Palm Bay, FL
If you're in the mood for some gummies but don't want to splurge than this brand is the way to go. Born and raised in the BX (Terror Squad!!!) I always bought at the bodega (a grocery store in the hood) I've never seen them anywhere else but if you see it, get it!
Savannah C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't even enjoy gummy breads but these things are addicting. I hate the texture like really dislike it. It's very chewy but the flavor it gives is wonderful. Just biting into it is very tough but the plus side is it lasts along time and it's easy to snack on.
Molly T.
These are the best bears! They just taste better than others, and are never hard like some brands turn. I love the classic bear because it's just so cute!!! Whenever I'm feeling down I get these, or when I want something for during class. These are just perfect.
n/a n.
These are very good. I love gummy bears. One day I saw an ad for these gummies. I went out to buy them and they tasted great. There inexpensive. They are also very good for a snack as well. I will recommend this to others.
Marianne W.
Cape coral
Do they stick to your teeth?
Allison M.
Are these gummies difficult to chew?
Marianne W.
Cape coral
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
Where can I find these in Portland Oregon?!
Victoria F.