BY HARIBO

These bite-size gummies are loaded with cherry flavor. The 4 oz pouches are great for stocking a candy dish, or toss a pouch in your bag for on-the-go snacking. Each bite is bursting with cherry flavor. 4 oz pouches offer enough to share with friends. Free of cholesterol, fat and trans fat. Haribo Cherry Gold Bears, 4 Oz, Pack Of 12 is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by HARIBO. see more...

Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I honestly don't have enough nice things to say about this. First of all the brand itself and their gummy bear range is delicious there classic there the original they make the best. The fact that they creatively finally sat down and put out individual bags of just certain flavors is amazing to me because this is one of my favorite flavors that I will dig around of the bag for and for you to make a whole bag of it is heaven.
Majel R.
Lancaster, CA
These gummies are so yummy.  They are soft and chewy without sticking to your teeth.  I can get these are any grocery store or drug store.  They are reasonably priced.  I like to get these for when I travel.  It's my go-to for on the go sweet treat.  I like them better than any other gummy
Maegan T.
Copiague, NY
I absolutely love Hairbo gummy bears. It is the only brand of gummy bears that I will eat. They are so sweet and I love how each color bear has a different flavor. This is my go to candy. I try not to eat them too often because they have quite a bit of sugar in them. But when i eat them they are delicious!
Christine B.
misoula
Gummie is my favorite candy of all time . Haribo makes one for the best gummies. I bought these at my local dollar store but the bigger pack s are at Walmart. I don't have a favorite flavor but the Cherry ones actually taste like cherries. I would recommend but all my family already buys.
Katie W.
Charleston, WV
I don't know why I love these so much, but they're a classic snack! I almost always have a pack of them in my backpack or at work! They're a tasty little snack that gives me the boost of energy I need to get through the day. Definitely the best gummy bears around!
Kimmy J.
Lansing
These are so much like cherry bombs but a name brand. We have these on a weekly basis. My kids love them, all kinds. It's a good value because it's cheap and feeds three of us on one pizza. We do cook three at a time to make sure there is enough and the kids get full.
Marie S.
no where
HARIBO Gold Bears Gummi Candy I like Haribo Gold Bears there’s just something about them that bring back my childhood memories and they are so squishy and full of flavor I would definitely recommend this candy to anyone who loves gummy candies
Kayla T.
Hartselle , AL
I absolutely love this candy. Gummy candies are my favorite. I feel like I get this for a good value. I probably should not eat these as often as I do but I cannot help it. I eat these weekly and I suggest everyone go buy a bag today!
Amber W.
Rainbow City, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always loved gummi bears. I really love this brand of gummi bears. Their easy to chew and very sweet. Me and my kids love them. I highly recommend this product.
Jessica T.
College Sta, TX
These gummy bears can be a little tough to chew. All my gummy bears melted together in the heat and I had to bite pretty hard to rip off a chunk from the melted gummy mass. It is also a little tasteless compared to other gummies I have tried, but not by much,
Victoria F.