BY HARIBO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Haribo Cand Green-and-red gummy apples and green-and-white gummy apples tossed together for a refreshing, slightly sour apple treat. Tastes like the real thing. Available in 5-pound bags only Features include: -One 5-pound bag-Naturally flavored with balanced sweetness-Mouth watering candy and are fat-free-Green-and-red and green-and-white gummy apples, refreshing slightly sour apple flavor-An international favorite see more...

Kim C.
Not the greatest of all gummies. The flavor was sub par. Tasted more like gummy wax. I would have picked my regular go to gummy but they were out so I was stuck with these. I will not purchase them again. They lacked the normal gummy flavoring but were there for me in a pinch.
Erin B.
I love apple flavored candy and these are just great! They have great flavor and are a easy snack to carry in your purse in a small plastic bag! I love these when I need a sugar pick me up!
Natasha C.
New Rochelle, NY
It's so amazing how delicious the clear gummy bears are compared to all the other gummy bear flavors and have to say that the clear ones are superior but the other ones are good too just not as good as the clear ones
allison f.
Pleasanton , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
How did they even think of making this a flavor! I love it! Just don't eat too many because your colon will hate you later. But it's a great treat to have. You can get this at almost any store.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have to admit when they are around me and the Boy's we all eat them. Love the taste and the texture. Who doesn't love a good Gummi Bear. Or 4 or 6.lol. Highly recommended
Zavanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to walk to penny candy store and get these along with other gummi candy. Man I miss those days. So good now you have to buy in bulk..which I sure will do.
Caroline F.
Dallas, TX
Haribo is my favorite gummy brand. They are so creative when it comes to shapes and flavors. This one is no different. These gummies have a yummy apple flavor and an awesome texture
Bianca B.
Colton, CA
Haribo is a classic of original and fantastic flavors. Haribo is a classic of original and fantastic flavors. Haribo is a classic of original and fantastic flavors. Haribo is a classic of original and fantastic flavors.
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
I seriously do not know who likes this these better, my kids or my husband. I do not allow treats like this order on but when I do, this is their go to
Kaylee S.
Carrollton , Tx
The treat I prefer from haribo are the gummy bears, like a majority of people.The gummy bears are so pleasing to the eye as well as the taste buds.
Victoria F.