BY HARIBO

A fresh, fruity and chewy bag of HARIBO ALPHABET LETTERS in five fruit flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry and sparkling clear colors.

christine w.
San Angelo, TX
Always great flavor and easy to chew. I love the letters because while my daughter and I eat them she is learning too. I ask her what letters they are
Nikki R.
Boynton Beach, FL
YUM!! I am a girl with a constant sweet tooth and these gummies are my GO TO!! I love the flavors and the chewiness without sticking to my teeth.
Christina B.
These are so muchfun. You can teach the kids to count with the bears, but with the alphabet, you teach them to spell. Same concept, fun and rewarding.
Keyonna H.
Midland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These candies are they bomb.com I love them very juicy never still great affordable price and they retail for one or $2 depending on the size you get
Janie R.
These are so cute and tasty! I love these for decorating cakes and stuff. If I just want a gummy bear id get those, but for decorating I love these
Christina B.
Keep a bag of these around if you have a child and need to keep them busy for a few minutes .. Great flavor and great you can make words with them
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
2065 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Im a huge gumny fan there fryuty and chewy and this kibd is in the alohabet so you can use it as a creative eay to get ypur chikd to spell or read.
Bonnie E.
Martinsburg, WV
Very fun to eat. Even though you should never play with your food. Great learning experience for younger children while having fun eating snacks
Amy L.
Brownsville, WI
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE theses. I love my candy and always have these in the house!!! It is definitely always and item on my grocery list :)
Gladis T.
This is a great brand and it is full of flavor. It is affordable and easily found in any grocery. It meets the family's expectations.
Yine L.
Saint George, UT
Will you Haribo yummy deliciousness will make a single large individual Haribo gummy of any creation?
Alexa B.