BY HARIBO

A fresh, fruity and chewy bag of HARIBO ALPHABET LETTERS in five fruit flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry and sparkling clear colors.

Caroline R.
My son loves the Haribo gummy bears so when I found these alphabet letters I knew we had to try them. He loves trying to spell his name and other words with his treat when he gets these.
Kara G.
I don't know what all the fuss is about Haribo gummy candy. I find them to be too chewy, and it hurts my jaw to eat them. The flavor is great, though, very fruity.
Yine L.
Saint George, UT
We enjoy eating Haribo gummy snack. The taste and quality is delicious and may I say addicting. Wish there was more in a bag instead of what it's listing infront of the package. Haha.
Krista P.
Cohoes, NY
My favorite gummi candy. The only issue I have with them is self-control and trying to make the bag last more than just a few days. Or trying to hide them so the kids don't eat them all on me.
Kelly S.
Rudyard, MI
Haribo gummies are the best! Not just a plain gummy these have great color and flavors. Also really like the new commercial! My go to brand of gummies for sure!
Courtney O.
Cincinnati, OH
I haven't bought these for myself because I can't track them down but these are very fun! Great party decoration for a bachelorette party or other quirky event
Misha R.
Durham, NC
Nothing in this world will ever be as pure and as good as haribo gummies. Whenever I'm not feeling well I buy these and it's just a really comforting flavor
Veronica K.
Alma
A nice little treat for my toddler and educational. She always says the letters and it's a good learner tool for her. Associates deliciousness with learning
Sueanne D.
Phillipsburg, NJ
First off I haven't had a bad product from them! Second what way to enjoy a candy with your kids when you can spell words with them?! Best gummy hands down.
Donya S.
Jena, LA
These are really good gummies I buy them for my kids as well as I buy them for my grandson and I like them for myself also very good taste just love them
Yine L.
Saint George, UT
Will you Haribo yummy deliciousness will make a single large individual Haribo gummy of any creation?
Alexa B.