BY HARIBO

A fresh, fruity and chewy bag of HARIBO ALPHABET LETTERS in five fruit flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry and sparkling clear colors.

👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Stephanie T.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so cute and so tasty. I love them and prefer them over the bears. My boyfriend should be sponsored by Haribo because he literally loves their gummies so much and buys value packs.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So so yummy and appetizing! I love having this as a snack in my purse and feel it's such a easy go to than other candies! Very affordable and delicious and I eat it everyday! Definitely recommend! Yum yum
Jessica R.
Fenton, MO
These are my son's favorite gummies. He loves to play with them as he eats them. Which as a first grader is great learning to make works. These gummies are softer and more chewy than most.
Alexa W.
Buena Park, CA
I do like no i love this brand. They have created so many different shapes. Even though with this shape in particular the taste and flavor were kind of lost it is still good.
meggan h.
bellevue
These are so fun. My son and I both enjoy these. We make it a game and see what words we can spell. Good fruit flavor and texture. Better than many other gummy candies.
Ujin B.
Palatine, IL
Love haribo gummy candies!! Specially the gummy bear!! And just tried the alphabet one and it's so yummy and helpful too!! I had it with my 3 years old daughter and we both loved and enjoyed!
Amanda E.
Haribo gummies are my families road trip staples. We recently bought alphabet gummies and made it a fun way for our toddler daughter to practice identifying letters.
Caroline R.
My son loves the Haribo gummy bears so when I found these alphabet letters I knew we had to try them. He loves trying to spell his name and other words with his treat when he gets these.
Kara G.
I don't know what all the fuss is about Haribo gummy candy. I find them to be too chewy, and it hurts my jaw to eat them. The flavor is great, though, very fruity.
Yine L.
Saint George, UT
Will you Haribo yummy deliciousness will make a single large individual Haribo gummy of any creation?
Alexa B.