BY HARIBO

A fresh, fruity and chewy bag of HARIBO ALPHABET LETTERS in five fruit flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry and sparkling clear colors.

Desiray W.
Vancouver, WA
I tried these for the very first time a couple weeks ago and I wasn’t a fan. They’re really affordable, but they also tasted cheap. They kind of tasted like plastic to me. I would definitely not buy these again and wouldn’t really recommend them to anybody either.
Stephanie T.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so cute and so tasty. I love them and prefer them over the bears. My boyfriend should be sponsored by Haribo because he literally loves their gummies so much and buys value packs.
Kimberly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I've been eating this brand of gummy bears since I was a kid! You can't beat the quality, taste and price! Now I still buy them for myself, but I buy them for my kids too! Everybody gets their own bag!
Donnah L.
Las Vegas, NV
My kids and i love this alphabet Haribo. It taste good plus it's good for learning. My 2 year old then learned his alphabet from this gummy bear. Love that they have this in alphabet.
Teresa K.
Neptune , NJ
These are fun. Taste ok, but are fun to play with. I got them at 711 but they sell them at any grocery store or quick stop shop. I love to spell words out with my little cousins with these and they all love it.
Ashley B.
Painesville
I love these. It sounds weird but I like to use them with my kids to learn the abcs. I work at a preschool and all the kids love it. We play abc bingo and they they get the treat. The price is super cheap.
britney h.
Weslaco, TX
These gummies are so cute ! Everytime my little cousin ask me that her wants " gummy Bears " I always go out & buy him these, plus it has the alphabet so it's also great to hear him say the letters!
meggan h.
bellevue
These are so fun. My son and I both enjoy these. We make it a game and see what words we can spell. Good fruit flavor and texture. Better than many other gummy candies.
Ujin B.
Palatine, IL
Love haribo gummy candies!! Specially the gummy bear!! And just tried the alphabet one and it's so yummy and helpful too!! I had it with my 3 years old daughter and we both loved and enjoyed!
Amanda E.
Haribo gummies are my families road trip staples. We recently bought alphabet gummies and made it a fun way for our toddler daughter to practice identifying letters.
Yine L.
Saint George, UT
Will you Haribo yummy deliciousness will make a single large individual Haribo gummy of any creation?
Alexa B.