BY HARIBO

A fresh, fruity and chewy bag of HARIBO ALPHABET LETTERS in five fruit flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry and sparkling clear colors.

👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Danielle P.
Lexington, SC
Haribo is by far my favorite brand of gummies. Their flavor is unmatched by other brands, and I wouldn't buy any other gummies. Luckily they can be found at most retail stores anywhere. The value is not the best but the taste more than makes up for it!
Angeleigh J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a kindergarten teacher and I like to incorporate these gummies at the beginning of the year when we're doing our Chicka Chicka Boom Boom unit. They involves letter identification, letter - sound production, etc. The gummies are an added treat to help keep my new students engaged in their learning.
Dreama H.
Akron, OH
Who doesn't love a classic gummy bear but in so
Many different letters, shapes, animals, and sizes! Haribo gummies are so delicious and are usually $1 a bag at the dollar tree and or walmart! Oh these are on the kids list any time we go for movie night candy!
Amber F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ok seriously who doesn't like gummy's? And on top of that alphabet gummys?!? We use them to spell words then eat them, it's educational fun for everyone. Love the flavors and of course the clear ones are my favorite, my son loves the red ones best.
charlotte r.
Capo Beach, CA
I love haribo. There are definitely some hits and misses with certain kinds and flavors but I love the alphabet ones! It's so fun to see all the different kinds they have now a days. Wether you are hanging with friends or in a long drive I recommend grabbing a bag of haribo.
Queen M.
Irving, TX
I am a huge fan of gummys. Haribo has the best ones on the market. They are chewy but not so chewy to the point they’re hard to eat or stick on your teeth. They are wonderful. I love all the gummys that they make. They are the perfect ones. The packaging is cute as well.
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
How cute are these?! These make for awesome learning time. We lay them out and try to put them in order. The flavors are fantastic, they're affordable and creative. We love when we can combine learning time and snack time.
Taylor B.
Terre Haute, IN
Gummy bears are my comfort food . I have to eat this on a road trip or watching a movie. I think they are chewy and have such a good flavor . You can get these for a 1.00 nearly everywhere. The only brand I like to buy.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My son absolutely loves these Haribo Alphabet letters! They are affordable and easy to find and he loves picking out the letters and telling me what they are. They are super tasty and make for a great snack that even mom likes! Hairdo fan for life here!
Yine L.
Saint George, UT
Will you Haribo yummy deliciousness will make a single large individual Haribo gummy of any creation?
Alexa B.