BY HARIBO

A fresh, fruity and chewy bag of HARIBO ALPHABET LETTERS in five fruit flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry and sparkling clear colors.

Naima Z.
London
My 4 year old loves these!! So once in a while we treat him to these gummies. And I’m a sucker for them too
Gabriela F.
santander
are the best jelly beans that exist but contain a lot of sugar and do not have to eat them frequently
DanieSimeonov1993 S.
Strathmore avenue , Coventry
Very good product I don’t know if someone is going to disagree with me but this is the best sweets
Cassie m.
Love haribo they taste so good great price as well nice colours and packaging to draw attention
Federica C.
Napoli
Every time I eat them seems to become a little child . Of course these barino are delicious!!
Zara F.
Yum! These are delicious. Love them and I'm guilty of eating a whole packet to myself.
ana filipa m.
barcelos
S√£o muito boas. N√£o d√° para comer apenas uma da logo vontade de comer muitas mais
Yine L.
Saint George, UT
Will you Haribo yummy deliciousness will make a single large individual Haribo gummy of any creation?
Alexa B.