BY HARIBO

A fresh, fruity and chewy bag of HARIBO ALPHABET LETTERS in five fruit flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry and sparkling clear colors.

Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I normally purchased these at five below in there extremely affordable. They are a sweet treat and they do last a while. If you were looking for a gummy snack with a different shape to it than their original bear form, give these a try! Also they are in the shapes of alphabet letter so kids love them.
Courtney S.
Smithfield
If you have tried one kind of this product you have tried them all. These gummies are HARD like milk dud- pull your filling out hard. Not gummy until you chew on them for 5 minutes and your jaws are tired. Also check out the amazon review for the 5lb sugarfree bear review, its a good read
Stacey B.
Ephrata, PA
I love these, they are yummy, stretchy and they taste fruitier than any store brand you can think of. The are from Germany and are original Gummies and that's what makes them so yummy, they aren't copies! They know what they are doing. You can not go wrong with this brand!!! Trust ME!!
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These gummy letters are so much fun to eat and even more fun to play with. I love spelling things out with the letters. They are super delicious. I highly recommend this candy
Denise R.
These are really quite good. I was pleased to find they weren't overly sweet, and have a nice flavor to them, which tastes fairly authentic for a candy. These candies just bring back my childhood. The value for the price is great. I will be buying more of these in the future.
Sharon S.
Lake Zurich, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Fun flavors in cute shapes. Plenty of variety of flavors. IMO, these bags with different flavors are better than the single flavor bags because you don't get bored with their offerings. This is a great snack to keep in the pantry for yourself, or when guests drop by.
Roksana V.
As we all know our Weibo is one of the first and most popular brands of gummy bears I like their variety of flavors sour sweet and like different kinds of candies they have like Halloween candy which is also great I love them and I would definitely recommend it to others
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Danielle P.
Lexington, SC
Haribo is by far my favorite brand of gummies. Their flavor is unmatched by other brands, and I wouldn't buy any other gummies. Luckily they can be found at most retail stores anywhere. The value is not the best but the taste more than makes up for it!
Angeleigh J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a kindergarten teacher and I like to incorporate these gummies at the beginning of the year when we're doing our Chicka Chicka Boom Boom unit. They involves letter identification, letter - sound production, etc. The gummies are an added treat to help keep my new students engaged in their learning.
Yine L.
Saint George, UT
Will you Haribo yummy deliciousness will make a single large individual Haribo gummy of any creation?
Alexa B.