BY HARIBO

A fresh, fruity and chewy bag of HARIBO ALPHABET LETTERS in five fruit flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry and sparkling clear colors.

Lynsay H.
Troon, Ayrshire
I love Haribo. My IBS does not! But I still eat them. These are cute, taste good and I like making rude words with the letters :) You can't really go wrong with Haribo, unless there's liquorice in it which is just nasty.
Noora H.
Lapland
I love them, I like the idea of kids having candy that they can learn writing! Theyr really afordable in Finland and it is A good size for the candy pacage. My family buys these from our local food store.
Diana D.
Maple, ON
Hariono has made a name for itself by continuously bringing affordable, tasty, and fresh gummy candy! Lots in a pack, and so inexpensive. I find these tasty things in my local dollar store for 95 cents!
Kaitlan A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Haribo really makes the most delicious gummy bears ever. Super good and the alphabet ones area fun alternative to the everyday "gummy bear." All of the flavors are good. Have repurchased multiple times.
Nathalie D.
Pembroke , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you like the Haribi gummy bears, then you'll like these, too. Same ingredients in a new shape the kids love them they can spell there name and eat them to
M!sB@H M.
Dxb
Did you say jelly?? i am a jelly lover i just love each and every flavor, whenever i go for shopping i make sure i buy jellies from the sweet factory kiosk
Moon ‚ô°.
cC'est le meilleure des bonbon que j'achète toujours parmis les favoris de mon panier et il resteras toujours depuis des années quand j'etais a l'école
Denise w.
Calgary, AB
I love how soft these are. Each color is a different delightful flavor! My family in Germany sends me these over for my kids. I eat them mostly. Haha
muti g.
Yummy I love fruity chewy candy - I love sweets so much. They are my favourite thing to buy (except for make up). I do love them sooooooo muchh.
Itzae M.
New Castle, DE
Prefiero los panda normales aunque estos no est√°n mal, me gusta que tengan variedades como sin az√ļcar porque asi mi familia los pueden comprar
Yine L.
Saint George, UT
Will you Haribo yummy deliciousness will make a single large individual Haribo gummy of any creation?
Alexa B.