BY HARIBO

A fresh, fruity and chewy bag of HARIBO ALPHABET LETTERS in five fruit flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry and sparkling clear colors.

just b.
i love Haribo because something that you can have by your self or with your friend. i usually have them in class  because the teacher can not see when i eat them. they taste nice and the sugar is not but. i buy them form Woolworth.
Maria Camila Z.
me gustaron bastante los sabores ademas me sirvió de ayuda para que mi hija aprenda las letras jajaja creo que es muy bueno tiene lindos colores sabores y me gusta su presentación y la cantidad creo que fue la precisa ya que no es bueno tantooooo dulce
Danielle C.
Glasgow, Glasgow
I think these are great i perfer gums and chewy bars instead of lots of chocolate. As a family we play a game with them .we see what letter we get and we need to think of a word beginning with the letter kids love it and its some family time for us .
Tijana P.
I love gummy candies, and haribo is the best brand for gummies. They have pretty strong flavour compared to other gummy candies, and thats why I like em'. They're good. ūüėÄūüĎć
Chloe F.
Bristol
Haribo is the classic sweet, they even do vegetarian and halal versions so it is good for any specific the of diet. They are delicious, fun for kids as they are colourful and all different shapes. I would reccomend for any kid or adult!
jamie H.
Coquitlam , BC
Yum yum yum ! My fav Gummi's. I brought some back with me when I visited my family in Asia and got my family hooked up on it too, my mom asked me to buy them in bulk to bring back next time. That's how much we love it. Need to say more ?
oksana S.
vienna, kanalstrasse 6/26
Haribo sweets are the best! I love them so much. Comparing to alternatives haribo are THE BEST! Their flavor and consistency are perfect. Always very good value. I recommend it to others! You can buy it almost everywhere
abia-kyarna R.
I love every single flavour of haring there such a big treat for me because I wasn't aloud to eat sweets ontil i was 12 and I don't really eat them that much nowūüíč‚úĆ
Kristiina L.
Johvi
Haribo has always been my favorite candys. Alphabet gummies looks very cute. It is little too exprensive but it is made more naturally. The flavor is amazing. I do not eat these often because i try to eat sweets less but i would deffenetly recommend it.
Brittany B.
Brisbane
I've loved these since I was a kid when ever I come across them I have to buy and it just takes me back to the good old days eating lollies and playing having fun. These lollies will never get old that's for sure
Yine L.
Saint George, UT
Will you Haribo yummy deliciousness will make a single large individual Haribo gummy of any creation?
Alexa B.