BY HARIBO

A fresh, fruity and chewy bag of HARIBO ALPHABET LETTERS in five fruit flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry and sparkling clear colors.

Christine D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These taste good and are fun to learn with. Especially if you have a little kiddo that is learning.
Ohemaa B.
Brunswick, MD
Just love theses a few at a time and I'm all set. The same goes for my baby girl. She lives them
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
These taste great and in moderation are a fun way for kids to learn to recognize the alphabet.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
An excellent way to teach children their ABC's. candy and learning go hand in hand! Tasty too
Olena Y.
Des plaines, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My fav! They’re soft and squishy and so yummy! I would recommend these! Perfect movie snack
Claudia V.
Weston, Florida
The shape of the gummies doesn't really matter, if they are Haribo they will surely be good
heather m.
E Liverpool, OH
I’m a huge gimmick beat fan!! I absolutely love them!! Haribo is my favorite so fruity!
Tahis C.
New York , NY
I love gummy bears and this brand has so many different flavors that taste very good.
Lissette C.
Springfield, MA
Haribo gummy snacks are my daughters favorite she loves spelling stuff with it.
Carlotta D.
Mirano, Venice
PERFECTION!!!! I love this gummies, they taste and smell great. They are the best among all the candies. They are affordable and a great buck for your money. I prefer the red gummies as opposed to the yellow one but they are all great!
Yine L.
Saint George, UT
Will you Haribo yummy deliciousness will make a single large individual Haribo gummy of any creation?
Alexa B.