BY HARIBO

A fresh, fruity and chewy bag of HARIBO ALPHABET LETTERS in five fruit flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry and sparkling clear colors.

Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh my these are delish the kids and I enjoy them very very very much. I love these I could eat them foreve
Taneshia A.
Haribo has some of the best gummies I have ever had. Good flavor and great texture without being to chewey
mishayna r.
Gummies are gummies where can you possibly go wrong they are chew soft yummy and so worth the but to eat..
morgan j.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.
Amanda S.
Clear Spring , MD
Great for kids learning their letters. My boys make words and if correct then eat the gummies as a reward
Alyssa S.
Rosemead, CA
my favorite ever! I love to freeze my gummy bears 😍 n eat them! they are also good in kool aid 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Monserrat V.
Austell , GA
These gummys taste really good! The shape of these is fun and creative but the taste is even better!
Faith M.
Sunrise , FL
This candy is very good , it’s soft and chewy . But can get hard at times . It has amazing flavors .
Evelynn D.
Any gummie made by haribo is fantastic! Not like any other gummy candies. You can taste the flavors.
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
I love haribo! they are the only brand of gummies that I'll buy! they're always tasty and affordable
Yine L.
Saint George, UT
Will you Haribo yummy deliciousness will make a single large individual Haribo gummy of any creation?
Alexa B.