BY HARIBO

A fresh, fruity and chewy bag of HARIBO ALPHABET LETTERS in five fruit flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry and sparkling clear colors.

Brianna S.
Yummy, fun for parties and for children. Plenty of flavors, colorful. Not my go to candy but it still tastes good.
Summer A.
Great taste. Great Value. Its a solid option! Plus there are many diff ways to use them in baking that are cool!
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love it . I love it I love it. I t reminds me from my childhood. It is so cute and delicious. I really love it.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
My son loves these! They have a great taste and they are not that expensive ! You can get them probably anywhere
Jas R.
Rileyville, VA
Teach kids things while being tasty!! A little too elastic like but still good! Kids love them and they are cute
Candice C.
Bluefield, WV
I love the alphabet fruit gummies I play games with my youngest kids all the while teaching them their letters.
Emily W.
Caney, KS
I absolutely LOVE these, and anything else from Haribo! They're soft and chewey and they have a GREAT flavor!!!
Alexandria M.
My kids love using these during school. Not only are they a tasty treat but they can learn while enjoying them!
madelyn t.
NEWARK, NJ
My daughter loves these. Every single time we pass these at bjs club she always grabs them. They never last.
Mekayla m.
Dunlap
Amazing fruit tastes ever. I extremely love the coke a cola ones but this are okay and good too for a snack.
Yine L.
Saint George, UT
Will you Haribo yummy deliciousness will make a single large individual Haribo gummy of any creation?
Alexa B.