BY HARIBO

A fresh, fruity and chewy bag of HARIBO ALPHABET LETTERS in five fruit flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry and sparkling clear colors.

Kristen M.
I have ate Haribo gummies since i was a kid and I love them. They are a great classic brand that always have awesome products.
Victoria O.
Raymondville
Love haribo gummy candy. Affordable fun snack taste good. Package is cute and good amount of candy you get your money's worth.
Erika S.
Best gummies ever! Great for your child to eat and practice at the same time! Good value very affordable highly recommend it
alyssa s.
Manalapan , NJ
These never get old I love them and they taste so good !! Awesome on ice cream too, they're my favorite when they're cold !!
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
OMG I love Haribo funny bears/worms/ alphabet. It's a good value for the money. I always pick up the bigger bags at Walmart.
Stephany G.
Vicksburg, MS
Okay so where can I find these ?!!! I love the original gummy bears in these colors but I’ve never seen the letter ones !!!
Krystelle M.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is so freaking amazing. I buy it all the time and I love it! It's definitely worth the money! I'll always rebuy.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
My five year old loves gummies. These letter gummies are so cute. I actually let him play with his food when he gets these
Cynthia M.
Fabulous gummy Candy. Packed full of flavor. They offer many different sizes in these gummy delights even the sour version
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
Haribo gummy snacks are another staple on family movie night. We love these because we can spell out dirty phrases haha
Yine L.
Saint George, UT
Will you Haribo yummy deliciousness will make a single large individual Haribo gummy of any creation?
Alexa B.