BY HARIBO

A fresh, fruity and chewy bag of HARIBO ALPHABET LETTERS in five fruit flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry and sparkling clear colors.

Gina S.
Midland, MI
There is nothing like a haribo gummy. I will not buy any other brand. The alphabets are great as well as the original gummies. My boyfriend likes to find the bags that are halal without gelatin. I don't know why they don't make all of their formulas the same. Seems a little inconsistent and difficult for the consumer to find the right kind.
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Haribo Happy Cola is a delicious gummy candy with favors similar to drinking regular cola. The product was shipped fresh from amazon at a great price compared to normal stores. The product itself is flavorful, not to gummy and easy to enjoy. For the health conscious please take note that there are 3.5 servings per 5oz bag! Each serving is 140 calories, so make sure to pace yourself! Product does stay good though, so no worry about 12 bags not staying fresh.
Courtney S.
Smithfield
If you have tried one kind of this product you have tried them all. These gummies are HARD like milk dud- pull your filling out hard. Not gummy until you chew on them for 5 minutes and your jaws are tired. Also check out the amazon review for the 5lb sugarfree bear review, its a good read
Vienna S.
Alright! not amazing but I love that they aren't too too sweet and that they are small and chewy. These are better than many alternatives and they are not too pricey. I rarely eat them, but when I do I like to munch on a few. It's not a product I'd recommend often.
Serena J.
San Diego, CA
I hadn’t ever seen these before where I had lived, then I took a trip and found them in an airport on a layover and they are really good! They taste exactly like the gummy bears but they are in fun alphabet shapes, so you can spell out words and things!
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
This is cute for kids learning their alphabet and bring able to play with their food! I guess they learn better that way! This brand is a classic so the flavor didn’t really change . I would recommend it but the bears are where it’s at!
Brook H.
Gummy bears are my ultimate comfort food. Gummy anything I guess, I always buy a Hershey bar with them and they make my heart happy. I don't think they're ever more than $2 or $3  so when tough times require, they fix all of my problems
Bella B.
Bronx
These are so nice.I used these to help my niece learn her alphabet and she has so much fun eating and learning.They have different flavor and and different letters.I would repurchase them again because they are amazing 😉
Christi C.
Norristown, PA
These are very cute and I've used them in the past to assist with teaching my children the alphabet. It is a great attention grabber and really adds to the prize of being able to read different letters
Emily C.
You can never go wrong with good ol' Haribo gummy candy's. Everyone likes them and if you set them out at a party they are sure to get eaten. Even people how don't like gummies like Haribo products.
Yine L.
Saint George, UT
Will you Haribo yummy deliciousness will make a single large individual Haribo gummy of any creation?
Alexa B.