Hardest Working Collection Old Spice Hydro Wash Body Wash Hardest Working Collection Pure Sport Plus 473ml uploaded by Clarissa M.

BY OLD SPICE

Pure Sport...plus. Plus what? Nachos? Karaoke? Laser gloves? Hover pants? I guess we’ll never know. Because everyone who applies the Old Spice Pure Sport Plus Hydro Wash Body Wash to his body forgets all about dry skin and becomes far too successful to return our calls. Are you up all night worrying about whether or not this is a hydrating body wash? Don’t lose any more sleep, because it is. No seriously, it is. So you can go back to dreaming about mermaid water polo, unlimited breadsticks, and a panther who can vacuum your house. see more...

Heather M.
Scottsboro, AL
My husband started usen this around Christmas he said he loves it he said not only do I feel clean but my body feels so soft and it actually got soapy and stuff to his body instead of just running off.
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
I get this for my boyfriend he likes this one and one another one, it smells so good and after he gets out I could smell him clean, he likes this and asks me to buy it when they don't have his other preference but I would recommend and it's not pricey at all..
Jelitza S.
I got this for my dad while he we were visiting another state and he loved it! It leaves a refreshing scent behind after a wash and the whole family loves it! He’s been using it for awhile now because it also last awhile.
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
Although this is a men’s product, I love the way it smells! It smells so fresh and clean and I use it sometimes in the shower! It is a super good value and I would definitely recommend it to others! Awesome!
Amy M.
Cleveland, TN
I got this because I was tired of the same old flowery fragrances of women's body washes and I was looking for something a little more musky/minty. Not bad at all!