Hardest Working Collection Old Spice Hardest Working Collection Sweat Defense Anti-Perspirant Pure Sport Plus Twin Pack 2.6 oz

BY OLD SPICE

Pure Sport Plus what? Nachos? Karaoke? Laser gloves? Hover pants? I guess we’ll never know. Because everyone who applies the Hardest Working Collection anti-perspirant & deodorant to his body forgets all about sweat and becomes far too successful to return our calls. see more...

Amber A.
Lincoln, NE
I love the smell of old spice. old spice is the old product my husband uses. it works great and last
Elizabeth G.
Barneveld, WI
This deodorant works well, and is the only kind my husband will use. Unfortunately it is becoming harder to find at retail stores and the price continues to rise.
Renae O.
Tucson, AZ
The only thing I can say good about this product is the smell. it smells really great, my husband is a chronic user of old spice, my number one main concern for this product is when he uses it he gets chemical burns really bad, we stopped buying only for the reason, it does last and smells great,.
Vanessa H.
One of the worst deodorants I've ever used. Took forever to dry on your armpits as the consistency was that of basically yogurt. Didn't stop perspiration for me at all and only helped with smell.
Michael D.
Kaukauna, WI
I've been using Pure Sport for probably 5+ years, before that I tried many different brands and none that lasted as long as this. It smells great and most times it lasts 24+ hours.
Will P.
Greensboro, NC
The Pure sport smell is always my favorite and I get a great deal on these at BJs warehouse club
Sophia C.
Andover, MN

really awesome for exercising!!! Can wear all day without it rubbing off or the clean smell fading,
Yerus G.
Brooklyn, NY
used to use Mitchum, because I sweat profusely even when I hardly exert any energy and Mitchum helped stop the sweating but left white residue on my shirts. Degree doesn't leave residue and is just as strong as Mitchum!
Cristi T.
Batavia, OH
This is the only kind of men's deodorant that my son and husband will use. they like all the different fragrances old spice makes.