BY OLD SPICE

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Pure Sport Plus what? Nachos? Karaoke? Laser gloves? Hover pants? I guess we’ll never know. Because everyone who applies the Hardest Working Collection anti-perspirant & deodorant to his body forgets all about sweat and becomes far too successful to return our calls. see more...

Jeremy Q.
Magna
Review for: Hardest Working Collection Old Spice Hardest Working Collection Sweat Defense Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Pure Sport Plus 2.6 oz more...
Old Spice Sweat Defense is my favorite type of deodorant/antiperspirant. But this scent, while pleasant, is way too strong. I like wearing cologne, but the scent of this deodorant overpowers any fragrance I put on. It's all I can smell. So it has been relegated to my emergency back-up stash.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
My husband uses this brand of deodorant. I like this one and it is pretty effective however it doesn't smell as nice as some of their other scents. These are also a great deal when they are on sale at different drug stores. We will continue to buy these but maybe not that scent.
Jacie L.
Dallas, TX
My fiancé convinced me to try Old Spice antiperspirant after hearing me complain about my old brand changing its formula, which caused it to become clumpy after a few hours of wear. I’d also have to reapply a few times a day to feel like I was covered! This Old Spice antiperspirant is a miracle worker though, I only apply it once in the mornings when I’m getting ready and it lasts ALL DAY. It smells great too, and to me it doesn’t have really a manly scent, but more of a fresh/clean scent.
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
Another great deodorant for guys from this great line. Smells like fresh out of the shower smell all day long. Affordable and easy to find! My husband likes this because it doesn't leave stains on his white shirts!
Meredith W.
Greenville, NC
This is the only deodorant my boyfriend will use! I must admit I have used it myself and it works! Feels good going on and very affordable compared to other deodorants! I would recommend this product to others!
Lily P.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Hardest Working Collection Old Spice Hardest Working Collection Sweat Defense Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Pure Sport Plus .5 oz more...
Okay so I use Old Spice even though its technically men's deodorant. I was always worried I had pit stains and I always felt like I was sweating more than I should, plus I didn't like when my pits smelled like flowers and sunshine, so i started using old spice like 4 years ago and have been since. It keeps em dry and smelling good
Mary F.
Conway, AR
Smells really good. My dad uses it every day. Has a woodsy scent to it. Goes on really smooth. You can buy it at Walmart. Last all day and feels really comfortable. "To me it smells like a guy just got out of the shower." Lol.
Nicole A.
Northville, MI
With several teenage boys in my house I simply don't know where I would be without Old Spice Hardest Working Collection Sweat Defense. They like using it and the way it smells and I like that they're using it---and the way they smell. Everyone's happy.
Jeneva N.
Frederick, Maryland
I'm a female, but I prefect men's deodorant. I think they smell better than women's deodorant, especially this brand. It doesn't leave any residue since it's a gel type speed stick. This product is affordable and my go-to for deodorant. Would recommend.
Matt V.
Browns Valley, CA
Great scent and great perspiration protection. I have always used Old Spice and will continue to do so. It's great that they are constantly creating new scents to try, and most of the scents are quite pleasing. Would recommend to others to try.

back