Hardest Working Collection Old Spice Hardest Working Collection Odor Blocker Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Stronger Swagger 73 g

BY OLD SPICE

You know that just-stepped-out-of-the-shower-then-clinched-all-the-deals-then-told-all-the-jokes-then-dated-all-the ladies-then-got-back-in-the-shower kind of smell? Well, Old Spice science men somehow figured how to bottle that into one manly anti-perspirant & deodorant. Now you can apply that odor-blocking, over-achieving science all over your man-body. Or lady-body. We’re not judging. see more...

Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
For Christmas I ordered my husband like 4 bags full of diferent old spice products. The shampoo conditioner body wash and sprays. Also I got him like 4 of these deoterants. He works all day so he needs something that will stay on and last him and this does that for him.
Neil R.
Vicksburg, MI
My girlfriend and I really like the scent of all of the old spice deodorants and I think they do a great job for the most part. I just feel like the antiperspirant could be a little better, as I find other brands work later into the day.
Patricia P.
Las Vegas, NV
For some reason, this particular one burned my husbands armpits. I have always bought swagger and figured this would be great, but it didn't do to well. Maybe his skin is sensitive, unsure. I purchased it from Walmart
Katie H.
Ada, MI
I know that Old Spice is intended for men, but I am a teenage girl and I love it for working out! MUCH better than any women's deodorant! As long as you don't mind smelling like old spice, which I don't :)
Danielle S.
Narragansett, RI
I am a woman and I still use the Old Sprice anti-perspiration deodorant. It doesn't smell too "manly" and it works really well. Keeps my armpits smelling fresh all day!
Afreen J.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a girl but I can see Men's deodorant because it actually works. It actually keeps me dry throughout the day.
Brittney S.
Ankeny, IA
Swagger scent is the best for heavy sweaters! Love old spice deodorant. Men's deodorant works better for me
Kim W.
Daphne, AL
Smells so good, like cologne. I like to wear my husbands unwashed T-shirts after he's worn the swagger!
Ashley G.
My husband loves this brand and he never gets stinky!! He never has to reapply (that I m aware of)
Brianna B.
Walworth, NY
Men's deodorant works better for me, it smells better doesn't leave me with irriatiation