Hardest Working Collection Old Spice Hardest Working Collection Odor Blocker Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Lasting Legend uploaded by adina o.Hardest Working Collection Old Spice Hardest Working Collection Odor Blocker Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Lasting Legend uploaded by Raven A.

BY OLD SPICE

It’s the year 2078, your grandkids are proudly telling the story of how, thanks to the odor-blocking power of Old Spice’s Hardest Working Collection anti-perspirant & deodorant, you were the one who saved mankind from the intergalactic invasion that happened in... wait, PRECISELY TWO MINUTES FROM NOW!!!! WHAAAAAT!? QUICK! PUT THIS STUFF ALL OVER YOUR BODY NOW!!! see more...

Amanda K.
Little Elm, TX
I like this deodorant as much as any other Old Spice deodorant. I use these ever since I smelled them on my husband. I don't think this is the best scent they offer but it does keep you nice all day long. Have already purchased many more.
Olivia Z.
Layton, UT
I switched to men's deodorant/antiperspirant because there wasn't a female one strong enough. This one makes it through a normal day with high heat and little exercise.
Raven A.
Brattleboro, VT
This collection is great for men! Made for men! It works good,lasts the day and smells good. My other half only puts it on in morning before he starts his 10 hr shift at a sawmill. He loves old spice and this lasting legend stood up to what he wanted!
Gabrielle A.
Republic, MO
I am a woman and I use this deodorant all the time! Truthfully it is my husband who makes the purchase, but it works so much better than the brands for women! It's like those brands thing women don't sweat or something. The smell is very pleasant with this line and I feel like it's very unisex.
Jenny M.
Long Beach, CA
This deodorant smells soooooooo good. I love it because of the smell and how long lasting it is. The deodorant is white and not gel form. It meet my expectation. My husband use this product everyday. Yes I would buy the item again. I wouldn't change anything about this product.
Kyra G.
Athens, GA
I'm a girl and use this deodorant. It doesn't have a super masculine smell--it's just nice. And I don't get all sweaty and smelly. And if I DO sweat, it doesn't smell like body odor. It smells like the deodorant.
Judie W.
Wautoma, WI
I bouth Hardes Working Collection Old Spice Hardest Working Collection Odor Blocker AntiPerspirant and Deodorant for my son who is an athlete. He is always working out and needed something that would be effective. This definitely does the job taking care of his needs.
Chris A.
Stamford, CT
I only get Anti=Perspirant & Deodorant because it stops me from sweating AND kills that BO smell. Only Old Spice works for me 100%. Other brands only work for a couple of hours, but Old Spice works all day. I purchase this product over and over again.
Audrey L.
Stephens City, VA
I'm a girl who prefer's who wear men's deodorant. It just works better and doesn't leave me feeling like a disgusting sweaty mess at the end of the day.
Batu Y.
The old spice is just great at this. I really love the odor and it is very effective. This is my first choice on hot weathers for a comfortable day.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Do men still use this product?