Hardest Working Collection Old Spice Hardest Working Collection Odor Blocker Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Extra Fresh 2.6 oz

BY OLD SPICE

When you’ve got superior strength, greater wealth, higher intellect, and fast roundhouse kicking skills, there’s only one thing you’re missing: the odor-blocking power of Old Spice Extra Fresh anti-perspirant & deodorant. Unless you’re missing a head, then you need one of those too. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Haley R.
I have used this deodorant for a few years now and I have no plans of using different deodorant anytime soon. I work in a small, hot restaurant kitchen. In my kitchen, we’re very vocal about smelling nice since we are always in each other’s personal space. I have worked shifts that started at 8 AM and ended at 5AM. I have never received a complaint of my B.O. In fact, I get compliments on how nice I smell and people are shocked when I tell them that they’re not smell a body mist or lotion, but my armpits. I love this stuff. And you get a lot of product for how much you’re paying.
Kachi N.
This product is amazing my brother uses it and he said it met his expectations. He bought it at stop & shop but you can get it anywhere usually. It's easy to use. Overall he's satisfied and would buy it again.
Holly B.
Elwood, IL
I ended up using this because I was stranded at my boyfriends for a few days. I love the smell and I am completely fine with smelling like a dude. It didn't wear off. No sweat marks or sweating at all.
Abby S.
Ellisville, MS
I love this deodorant. I'm a woman, and I use this every day. I love the subtle scent (even if it is a little manly), but I love that it lasts all day and helps me from sweating through my clothes!
Wendy O.
Piqua, OH
I have been an Old Spice customer for well into 15 years. I have tried competitors but none work as well. The scents are crisp clean. Easy to use. Leavea no trace behind othee than a lovely scent
Emily P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The old spice hardest working collection Oder blocker anti-perspiring and deodorant extra fresh work so well when I am inside or outside. I smell so good even when I feel hot and sweaty. This product really helps keep my perspire down to a minimum.
Danielle P.
Florissant, MO
I have this product and I love it! It doesn't smell too "manly" so I still can feel feminine and have a product that I don't have to reapply multiple times per day.
Ginny M.
Seffner, FL
I buy Old Spice for my husband because I think it makes him smell wonderful. My Pappaw always wore Old Spice cologne and there's something nostalgic about seeing that brand on my husband's shelf.
Naheed K.
I am using this product most of my life and decided to change with different one got rash so i switched back it is so cool never gave any problem to me
Brooke M.
Charlotte, NC
My boyfriend uses this deodorant and he smells awesome, if you want to smell awesome like my boyfriend then you should get this deodorant👍🏽