Brew Hard Cider right from home. The makers of America's most popular homebrew kits, proudly introduce the Mr. Beer Hard Cider Kit!

Is it good ? I would love to try it
How long does it take to use this?
How does this work? Is it just a kit and you still do everything, or does this make it simple enough for beginning brewers? I'v been wanting to start making my own beers for a while now, but it seems way too complicated. And time consuming.
Start your review of Hard Cider Kit!
Drew J.
This was so much fun I always wanted to be a witch and brew in the side it was the closest I think I’ll ever become to make him out on love potion brouhaha I would recommend it to anyone and everyone who likes to drink cider
Brie L.
I have a Mr. Beer kit and its super cool. Love how I can make my own beer and it's super easy and fun to do.
Arianna Yannare B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Esta bien me gusta solo que es un poco fuerte para mi gusto pero esta bien me gusta me parece genial, recommendada!!!!!!
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
They couldn't have made the process simpler. I love my homebrewing kit. I was delighted that it exceeded my expectations. Everything I needed was in there, just add water and sugar to brew. It included bottles to house my cider, pint glasses, labels for my bottles, etc. You name it, it was included. The price point was fantastic and it is an ideal kit for anyone venturing into the world of home brewing. I highly recommend it. While I bought it for cider, I can use it to make cider, beer, wine, mead, any manner of fermented beverages. In addition to being a fun process, it saves me money, and I can craft exactly the drink I want. Any budding brewmeister would be well-served to start with this kit.
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This looks to cute and what! This is refillable I need this. It will eliminate that last bit of beer that everyone leave in the bottle because it's hot.
Juliana G.
Fayetteville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is just awesome! such a fun activity to do with your spouse or friends and family and makes delicious beer too!
brittany  T.
Pittston, PA
This brew kit is pretty neat. the taste isn't too bad but it is a desired taste. quick and easy kit and not hard to make.
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
We used this and it worked wonders! It took awhile before we were able to have our own beers but sure enough, we did and it tasted great!