BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy World Balmination is a glossy tinted lip balm that will leave your lips soft, moisturized, and nourished. Gorgeous shades give just the right touch of color on lips. Each is packaged in its own customized case.

Hard Candy World Balmination Tinted Lip Balm
  • "Love this gives my lips the perfect tint every time very light weight and great pigment i love the packageing and the way my lips feel" in 3 reviews
Sherri H.
Love this I forget the shade that's my fave but it's amazing for a cream blush or just a lip balm the only thing I didn't like was that it isn't long lasting . I purchased mines at Walmart I really been wanting to try other shades just to see how they would look
Cheyenne H.
Mims, FL
It was okay. I love this brand but some of the products are a little disappointing 😕 this was sadly one of them. But it won't stop me from buying there products.
Stephanie B.
Pasadena, Texas
This balm is a must have. Its a nice semi tint color not dark. Very light in weight goes with almost any skin tone and helps hydrate and soften your lips.
Peggy E.
Ewing
Dottie T.
Booneville, KY
Keeps my lips hydrated all day! I apply this before lipstick and also before bed. Definitely met my expectations! Would buy again!
Carrie M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love hard candy moisturizing balm . lt keeps my lips moist and sexy. Their prices are great too.
Maria M.
Cute packaging and it works good I love that it’s like a tinted chapstick, easy find as well
Mariah S.
Picton
Purchased at: Walmart
Hard candy is one of my favourite product brands . I wish they offered this product in more stores than just Walmart:

Amazon