BY HARD CANDY

​This liquid eyeliner enables you to draw a single stroke of high impact color that lasts all day. The formula dries quickly, remains smudge-proof all day long. The ultra-fine brush tip applicator enables you to draw a thin or thick line for a custom, precise, flawless look.

Hard Candy Walk The Line Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Great for cat eyes or any look you want to achieve with eye liner :) I love this eye liner, it doesn't smudge and dries rather quickly. It goes on jet black (a plus so I don't have to go over it again) and lasts all day. :)" in 24 reviews
  • "I love the glitter ones for a pop on top of my eyeshadow." in 21 reviews
  • "OMG I love this liquid eyeliner! Hard candy makes great quality cosmetics for such a cheap price. This eyeliner always amazes me. I've had the same tube for about 4 months now and the formula is still not clumpy! It is easily applied and with a little practice the perfect cat eye is easily achievable!" in 11 reviews
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
I have this product with the liner on one end and overnight lash growing serum on the other, but I was unable to find it on the product list. I give this liner three stars only for price and long lasting wear. It is affordable and for sure water proof. Even using my micellar tonic to remove it barely worked. I didn't really notice a difference with my lashes from using the serum. The brush is also large and not fine tip, making it hard to apply a thin layer. The liner also cracks, which causes it to flake. I would not purchase this product again.
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Review for: Other more...
I got this eyeliner in Dazzle! Definitely not bad! I bought this on a whim at Walmart. Decently cheap, and definitely gave me some bold looks! The liner itself is still shiny when it dries, which I love! The purple was gorgeous. But it has a brush tip, and that’s always so annoying for me to use. I can’t ever make a decent precise line! But I just clean it up with concealer. It’d be wonderful if maybe the liner was packed with more color! (In the pics, I used the liner on my brow)
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
This eyeliner is a HOT MESS... Now I will admit some of the fault is probably user error considering I prefer eyeliner pens... but even with that it still has a sloppy "brush" tip, and there fore leaves a huge streaky goopy mess on the eyelid. And it smears super fast
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I have been using this liner for years. I stumbled upon it over at a friends house. It's a long wear liquid liner, that doesn't dry down quickly . It's super manageable, easy to get exactly what
You want. I buy mine at Walmart. It is available at ulta I think. I will buy this again in the future. I think the only thing they should improve on is after about five hours, it does start to fade out a bit .
Bethany W.
I got this glitter liner because it was cheap and I figured it was no harm done if it sucked. But i was not disappointed 😍 it is SO pigmented and not streaky at all! I don’t have to go over my lines at all, it doesn’t run through the day. Really an awesome product. And it’s a fine glitter, not chunky, but to where you can still tell it’s a glitter liner.
Kathalina C.
I love love love this eye liner product! I got my mom, sisters, and aunts using this since highschool. I hope they never discontinue this product. I can go on for how much i love thwir brand its amazing.
jayme f.
Deep in the heart of Texas.
This is by far my favorite eyeliner which is surprising considering it's not a top notch brand! I've bought all the eyeliners you can think from cheap to expensive and this one right here is the best for long wear. It doesn't run, and even stays in place even when I go swimming or sweat or take a shower!!!! And it's only $6 at Wal-Mart! What more could a girlask for?
Brittani G.
Westerville
I know this stuff is not very expensive it it works dang it. It may not have the best pointed tip but I have baught other liners that have had a pretty tip that has failed on me time and again. Ones that I have paid 5x as much for to get 1/5 what I get out of one bottle of this stuff. So buy this. Cheap, works well, and once it's dry, it lasts.
Cynthia M.
Saginaw, MI
My absolute favorite eyeliner so far. I’ve been using it for about 6 years and wouldn’t change one thing about it. It’s long lasting, waterproof for hours & the brush provides all different thickness of lines.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
Review for: Asphalt more...
Let me start by saying, I have used this for over eight years. I have indigo eyes and the original formula was so insanely jet black my eyes were the first thing noticed. The packaging is cute, they’ve updated it since I’ve first purchased it in twenty ten. I recommend this eyeliner to anyone on a budget who wants a good liner.
Tiffany P.
What is your favorite Hard Candy product?
Bianca L.
Does it stay on all day?
Magnolia P.
San Diego, CA
How long does this eyeliner last? Is it easy to take off?
Ruby R.
Evansville , IN
How do you like this compaired to other brands?
Laura V.
Laredo, TX
Why have I never heard of this?

Amazon