BY HARD CANDY

Ready for some serious lip color? If so then you might want to check out Hard Candy’s Visibly Wet Shockingly Glossy Lip Pencils.

These are chubby pencils that are basically a combination of lipstick and lip gloss. They are sheer, but CLEARLY they are way off base (maybe some of the colors are sheer) because these babies are super, duper colorful and saturated.

• It wasn't like a lip balm or anything but it didn't dry m...2 Answers
  • Is this moisturizing?2 Answers
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
I specifically tried Candy Apple and it is a beautiful, true red. I don't love the chunky lip crayons simply because you have to sharpen them and they're an awkward size that's hard to find a sharpener that fits. Otherwise, I really like the formula. It's well pigmented and has a glossy look without looking gloppy. Can't beat the price either.
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
I loved this lip crayon, it was one of my favorites, the color I loved which they no longer carry, frosted cupcake, was perfect for my skin tone, I used a glitter gloss over it and it looked amazing. Sharpening it was kind of a pain as it clogged up my sharpener often, but a perfect tool for experimenting with!
Mandy C.
Loved the color so much, but I hate sharpening lip pencils. This isn't an item you can throw in your purse and reapply all day. I would put it on in the morning before leaving and it would be gone a few hours later. I was happy to use it up, and wouldn't repurchase.
Caraline W.
Elizabeth, CO
This is a great lip products for beginners, the colours are very flattering and these are wonderful for the price. The packaging isn't the best, as it is a pencil you must sharpen. These are great for adding to a new makeup collection or for younger teenagers.
Amanda C.
Myrtle
Didn't like the way it looked once I lined my lips I have very full lips and it made them look too full for my liking I'm almost sure that if someone had a small framed mouth it would look amazing on them
Priscilla V.
I love this color. These lip pencils go on creamy and I never experienced and feathering. Whats also great is how affordable they are! Great buy if your on a beauty budget! Hard Candy has great cosmetics!
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
I absolutely love the color of this. It's so vibrant and creamy. It's pretty long lasting and looks gorgeous, plus it's very affordable. I'd definitely recommend!
Rawda K.
Dearborn, MI
I have the shade glamazon, very pretty. Creamy and lasts at least 2 hours, however I do have to keep reapplying throughout the day.still a very nice lip crayon
Christina T.
Memphis , TN
I have the colors Candy Apple, Must Have, and Glamazon. I love these! They are very pretty colors, not sticky, long lasting, and just wonderful.
Caitlyn S.
I love this product and the colors that it comes in. It glides on like butter. Very smooth and it lasts all day
Elizabeth I.
Is this moisturizing?
Mandy C.
It wasn't like a lip balm or anything but it didn't dry my lips at all. The color applies like a glossy lipstick (not as goopy as a lip gloss) it's really pretty on.

back