BY HARD CANDY

Just 1 swipe needed! Full coverage matte liquid lip color (with a vanilla frosting scent!) hydrates lips, offers comfortable wear and delivers bold long-lasting wear.

What Is It?
This matte liquid lip color is a unique, velvety texture that hydrates lips for hours of comfortable wear without drying them. The full coverage formula never cracks or creases so your look stays fresh thought the day.

The Benefits
This lip formula is a comfortable Velvet Matte and is not drying on lips Bold color in 14 shades from neutrals, brights and a classic red. The velvet matte lip color comes complete in a collectable tin with mirror included.

• Hi everyone ! I was just wondering if anyone has ever tri...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these HARD CANDY Velvet Mousse Matte Lip...1 Answers
  • How do these compare to other brands? Are they drying ?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "These are absolutely amazing. hands down the best liquid matte lipstick i have ever used. it tried quickly, lasts hours. it doesn't dry your lips out or rub of in chunks through out the day. also smells like vanilla. at least the color wisteria does. the packaging is a little odd and the case is pretty useless. " in 46 reviews
  • "I have the colour Cherry Blossom, the packaging is super cute and the product is inexpensive. The formula is super creamy and applies like a dream, it's super long lasting and very pigmented! Not sticky or drying, I definitely recommend." in 27 reviews
Deja R.
Williamsburg, Kentucky
Review for: Other more...
I have bought several shades of these matte lipsticks and I adore them. They don't have a big shade range, but they do have a few bold colors and some nudes as well.

The first time I tried these, I didn't like them because they transferred all over everything and they never dried down, but I later realized that if you blot it a little bit, then it will dry down.

The description claims that they moisturize the lips, but I haven't noticed that the claims are true. They are really pretty though and I do plan on buying more!
Alexis D.
Washington , DC
Review for: Sweet Pea, Heather more...
To be honest, the packaging was what sold me on this product initially. I enjoy using this every now and again. It is super easy to apply and leaves my lips soft and smooth. Both the kinds that I purchased appeared to be a bit lighter in color than the shade I was anticipating; however, they were still close enough that it didn't make much of a difference. I wish the lipstick would be a bit more longer lasting, but that's my only complaint. Can't beat the price and the container is so cute!
Ana-Maria M.
Williamston, NC
I bought this after hearing a close friend talking about it and I'm so glad I did! The packaging is very cute and convenient for storage and organization. As soon as I opened the package, it smelled just like birthday cake (which I personally love). The formula is so smooth and very hydrating! My only complaint is that sometimes it requires more than one coat and it can look slightly patchy. Overall I like this product and I will be repurchasing!
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
Really love these they are very comfortable good staying power and no annoying smell I have the shade buttercup and honey suckle. Will pick up more for sure .great liquid lip why can't the all be this good ? Pictured in wearing honey suckle
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
Review for: Dahlia more...
I can express how good these matte mousse lipsticks are. Omg they are currently on sale for only $3 at Walmart. I literally have 4 because they are that good. The formula is sooooooooooooooo pigmented, smooth and velvety. It doesn't dry your lips out and stays on all day and doesn't smear. Literally miracle. I simply cannot stress enough how good these are for the price.
Vivianna B.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Dahlia more...
As a regular admirer of really dark red lipsticks this one has some of the darkest that I've seen at department stores like Walmart or Target. I ended up getting the more lacquer version of this product and found it to be sticky and I was constantly worried that it was gunking inside of my lips and making me look like some sort of idiot wannabe. With a little chapstick it does wonderfully and stays for about as long as you'd expect for the quality. I did enjoy the casing a little too much. I still have it too. I like the little mirror. I currently use it as a jewelry box and to be honest sometimes that's the whole reason why I buy anything. I might buy it again but I'm not going to get my hopes up.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Review for: Dahlia more...
I really like this product. It goes on really smooth and is very pigmented. It did not dry out my lips and left them feeling really soft. The colors are gorgeous. I bought mine in the shade Dahlia at Wal-Mart. I will be buying more matte shades by Hard Candy Cosmetics in the future.
Norma C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Dahlia more...
I was really excited to try this product, the box and component looked really nice and eye-catching. The shades were few but very pretty and it took me a little while to choose one particular shade. I chose "Queen of hearts" which is a rich Berry wine shade.
The first thing I didn't like was the formula being thick and difficult to apply. The second thing I didn't like was that it did not completely dry down on my lips which made for a gooey mess. The color showed up very dark and was not like the color shown on the component.
I usually like products by this brand....still wondering what happened to this item..
Marci J.
Review for: Cherry Blossom more...
I am shocked at how great the lip mouse is.  I have like 4-5 different colors because it is that good; I have to add, however, that this is my FAVE color!  It is creamy, luxurious and it really smells good - don't eat it lol.  I love that it doesn't dry out my lips and how smooth it glides on, how great it looks on my lips and how sleek the design is which fits perfectly in my small purse without taking up too much room.
Tasha H.
Montpelier
I paid $11 for this at Walmart in a shade called Mimosa Blossom & it's my new favorite lipstick! I actually just received a similar Ofra one in this month's Boxycharm (that's retailed at $21) that's a few shades darker & I prefer this one! The shade of this one is better for me, but it's also a better formula! It really is velvety smooth & dries matte not at all sticky without drying my lips out! It also smells like chocolate! I will be buying it again as soon mines gone & would recommend it to others!
Kaitlynn L.
Oakdale, CA
It is so hard to find a good matte lip that sets right. I love hard candy the brand😍 but haven't tried their velvet mousse lippies. I know they are pretty cheap but don't really want to spend money on them if the aren't good.what do you guy think about them?
Kathrine J.
Are they long lasting? I saw them today , what do you think about it ?
Bethany C.
El Paso, TX
What is your favorite color?
Dominique G.