Add a Photo

By HARD CANDY
Hard Candy Total Power Liquid All Day Eyeliner is an intense pigment liquid eyeliner that stays put all day. In just one stroke, create sleek and sophisticated eyes.
Review (1)
Photo (1)
Elisa F.
Elisa F.
Murray, KY

Okay so I'm picky about eyeliner... It isn't my fave but it HAS become part of my routine now. I use it in combination with Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner, but, I use this for my tightline and waterline.
I've been using various types of liquid liners for years. I was amazed by how much trouble I had with this one. The first time I tried this... SUCH A MESS! It was EVERYWHERE. I only use it between my lashes (tightline) and on my upper waterline. However, I've learned a neat trick... If I let a bit of this get on my actual lashes, let it dry for a few seconds (20,or so) , and then use an eyelash curler... It gives a crazy awesome curl that stays much longer than I've had before. Then, I Apply the gel liner wing to the upper lid, a couple coats of waterproof mascara (lash bloom) and MAGIC. Stays put all day even if you cry your eyes out!!

Join Now