Hard Candy Total Power All Day Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Jennifer K.Hard Candy Total Power All Day Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Cristin B.Hard Candy Total Power All Day Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Cristin B.

BY HARD CANDY

An intense pigment liquid eyeliner  that stays put all day. In just one stroke create sleek and sophisticated eyes.  Precision brush for expert application.

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
This is a decent product. It went on much easier and smoother than the pencil I usually use. It had a nice dark color that covered in one coat. However, it was a little runny and ran into my eyelashes which clumped them up. It also washed off despite being "waterproof".
Selena C.
Long Beach , CA
Giving this eyeliner a 4 star because I love the pigment it has and it's very matte, stays on forever since it is water proof. But I do not like the applicator its not a fine brush. Still can do a decent wing liner, but still prefer a fine tip brush. It is also very inexpensive I do not mind purchasing again.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
I absolutely hate this product. I was expecting a fine tip ,but it’s this thick spongy looking thing idk 😂 I find that is smells kind of off as well. In my honest opinion I don’t recommend this product what so ever.
Elisa F.
Murray, KY
Okay so I'm picky about eyeliner... It isn't my fave but it HAS become part of my routine now. I use it in combination with Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner, but, I use this for my tightline and waterline.
I've been using various types of liquid liners for years. I was amazed by how much trouble I had with this one. The first time I tried this... SUCH A MESS! It was EVERYWHERE. I only use it between my lashes (tightline) and on my upper waterline. However, I've learned a neat trick... If I let a bit of this get on my actual lashes, let it dry for a few seconds (20,or so) , and then use an eyelash curler... It gives a crazy awesome curl that stays much longer than I've had before. Then, I Apply the gel liner wing to the upper lid, a couple coats of waterproof mascara (lash bloom) and MAGIC. Stays put all day even if you cry your eyes out!!
Ariel P.
Atlanta, GA
I cannot get past the applicator on this. It is way too thick and does not come to a point at all. I could not even get a presentable line on my eye to test how it wears and such.
amanda b.
Virginia beach
Most precise eyeliner i have ever used. Makes my wings perfectly pointed, and it does not dry flakey. Nor does it drip
patience🐾 Y.
Lexington
strengthens eyelashes very well and keeps them soft and moisturized. easy to use and makes eyelashes look fake.