BY HARD CANDY

An eye shadow collection of fashion-forward colors in a chic, fabric mirror compact in an extraordinary range of shades, with matte, shimmer, glitter, and metallic finishes.

• About what is the price range for these pallets?3 Answers
  • I just bought this today, How well does it apply? Does it...2 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? Easy to blend? Pigmented? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "The shadows are nice and shimmery. I love the cute case with the lace. nicely pigmented shadows. use with an eye primer for best effect. " in 55 reviews
  • "It is very rare to find a cheap eyeshadow palette but this is amazing! Hard candy is one of my favorite makeup brands and I was really happy when I found out about these. I use them everyday for nude looks or crazy night looks." in 16 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this product! I have it in 3 colours: Pinking of You, Naturally Gorgeous and Guilty Pleasure (from the signature collection). I use the naturally gorgeous palate everyday. The colours are shimmery, and in the case of Guilty Pleasure, glittery. They go on very well and last all day if you use them with a primer (I like e.l.f's eyeshadow primers). And at only $5-$6, this product is a bargain! My only problem is that the covers on the lace ones have broken off. The little plastic hinge is very brittle. But other than that it's an amazing product!! " in 12 reviews
Saffron M.
baldock
Not a fan of this I thought it looked pretty on the shelf but actually it’s not pigmented barely at all!!!
Allie M.
They are not very pigmented and has lots of fallout and not my favorite. They colors are not something I would go for anyway. Also there is way better drugstore palates for the same price if not cheaper. I would not recommend.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Not a fan honestly.. I don't care for these palettes they all seem to be off with pigmentation including this one my friend has it and I tried it and it was crappy. The shadows werent soft they applied patchy on the eyes and were tough to blend out. I don't suggest these palettes by this brand save your money!
Kinshasa K.
South Ogden, UT
Review for: Hard Candy Top Ten Eye Shadow more...
I had high hopes for this pallet but unfortunately its not something I will rebuy.  There is no pigment and the colors jus clash together you can not blend them because they disappear. The Price is reasonable for what you get. I personally gave mine to y niece for her vanity and she loves it.
Nicole T.
Review for: Hard Candy Top Ten Eye Shadow more...
I don't like them at all. don't blend well, a ton of fall out!!! it's on the cheaper side. I tried it after I saw YouTubers liking hardcandy make up so much. I tried some hardcandy make up out and brought all of it besides of 1 (i didn't have the packaging anymore) back!!! terrible terrible terrible
Dolores M.
Thousand oaks, ca
Horrible quality. Pigmentation is patchy. I love this brand but was very disappointed. Reminds me of little kids makeup.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Review for: Hard Candy Top Ten Eye Shadow more...
I use to use these pallet's all the time when I first got into makeup... About three years ago. Then I thought they were amazing but now that I have tried so man different ones, these are absolutely horrible.
Bobbie G.
Blythewood, SC
This isn't the exact palette I got, but the two I have are not that great. The color range on both are great in theory, but once applied there is absolutely no color pay off. Even after packing it on and doctoring the shadows, the pigment simply isn't there. Sorry hard candy.
Claire H.
Knoxville , TN
Review for: Hard Candy Top Ten Eye Shadow more...
Really chalky and not worth it at all I do not recommend this eyeshadow palette at all
Tamara C.
Review for: Pinking Of You more...
I honestly didn't enjoy this product, this pigmentation wasn't good for me.
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
I've been trying to find a new drugstore eyeshadow pallet that has good pigmentation. I was wondering if these Hard Candy eye shadows were good.
Brandie S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Do all the colors have a shimmer? Did the shadow last long or need to be reapplied?
Diedra-Anne B.
Houston, Tx
Omg!!!! I love the greens!!! I have green eyes, anyone used this to enhance their green eyes?! Seems like it would really make mine pop!!
Brittany J.
Iron Station, NC
About what is the price range for these pallets?
Terri M.
Marshes Sdng, KY
Is this good eyeshadow an how is the brand hard candy I have been wanting to try it