BY HARD CANDY

An eye shadow collection of fashion-forward colors in a chic, fabric mirror compact in an extraordinary range of shades, with matte, shimmer, glitter, and metallic finishes.

• About what is the price range for these pallets?3 Answers
  • I just bought this today, How well does it apply? Does it...2 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? Easy to blend? Pigmented? 1 Answers
Hard Candy Top Ten Eyeshadow
  • "The shadows are nice and shimmery. I love the cute case with the lace. nicely pigmented shadows. use with an eye primer for best effect. " in 55 reviews
  • "It is very rare to find a cheap eyeshadow palette but this is amazing! Hard candy is one of my favorite makeup brands and I was really happy when I found out about these. I use them everyday for nude looks or crazy night looks." in 16 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this product! I have it in 3 colours: Pinking of You, Naturally Gorgeous and Guilty Pleasure (from the signature collection). I use the naturally gorgeous palate everyday. The colours are shimmery, and in the case of Guilty Pleasure, glittery. They go on very well and last all day if you use them with a primer (I like e.l.f's eyeshadow primers). And at only $5-$6, this product is a bargain! My only problem is that the covers on the lace ones have broken off. The little plastic hinge is very brittle. But other than that it's an amazing product!! " in 12 reviews
Anna B.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Pinking Of You more...
This product is very pigmented but ... it doesn’t look the same on the eye than it does in the pain. Also seems very patchy but does blend very well after you use a transition. I wouldn’t recommend this but I wouldn’t throw it away..
кαуℓєє м.
Hesston, KS
Review for: Pinking Of You more...
I like the colors and the sparkle in I️t, but I don’t like how many times I have to apply it just for color. The packaging is pretty! Caught my attention but I’m not a huge fan
Aqua A.
Goshen, OH
I have this one in the smoke out shades, think purples, grays, blacks and silvers. I love how pigmented the colors are. Would buy again and definitely recommend this to anyone.
Alyssa S.
Review for: Smoke Out more...
It might just be because im just starting off with makeup, but I have a hard time making it stay and applying it how I want it to look. I like the colors of the palette though!
Breana N.
United States
These little eyeshadows are super pigmented for the cheap price that they are! The cases are so cute and they have so many different colors! You have a little fallout.
Arin M.
Its good for a first time palette. Its pretty but some of the pigment just isn't there. I wouldn't buy it again but I would recommend for someone starting with makeup
Nicole M.
colors are decently pigmented but have a ton of fallout. one palette lasted me about a year, but by the end the pans were hit and I always had to use a ton of primer.
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Review for: Hard Candy Top Ten Eye Shadow more...
The Hard Candy Top Ten Eyeshadow Pallet is my favorite pallet right now from my makeup collection. I have brown eyes & use this pallet everyday. Not only did it come in crazy cute design casing. It was so affordable at my local Walmart. I can't create all different kinds of looks with this pallet and the colors are so super pigmented I'm so in love with it. I will definitely buy it agin when I run all out. This is my unpaid review and I bought it with my own money. Hope you loves go try it out.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
I have to keep playing around with this palette, but so far not a fan. Witch is super disappointing. I was expecting it to be the same formula as their top ten palettes, but it is a weird, not quite Cream not quite powder, consistency. I bought it for its color selection hoping to add some pops of color to my looks, but sadly It's not pigmented enough to do so. It's only saving grace is that I found it in the clearance isle and that hard candy started putting actual useful brushes in their palettes.
Chelsea H.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Smoke Out more...
The best I can say about these is that they're okay. The individual shades are nice and have decent pigment for a $5 palette. It's not top notch, but if you're looking for something cheap to supplement a lot of matte shades this is good. If you're wearing them separately and mixing them with other shades, they're fine. They blend with other shadows fairly well. But trying to blend them together gives you a very muddy look. And they're a bit too glittery to wear just this palette. The shades on their own are pretty nice, but as a palette this isn't great.
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
I've been trying to find a new drugstore eyeshadow pallet that has good pigmentation. I was wondering if these Hard Candy eye shadows were good.
Brandie S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Do all the colors have a shimmer? Did the shadow last long or need to be reapplied?
Terri M.
Marshes Sdng, KY
Is this good eyeshadow an how is the brand hard candy I have been wanting to try it
Diedra-Anne B.
Houston, Tx
Omg!!!! I love the greens!!! I have green eyes, anyone used this to enhance their green eyes?! Seems like it would really make mine pop!!
Brittany J.
Iron Station, NC
About what is the price range for these pallets?